• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • Win an Amazon Echo Dot in this two-day giveaway - Enter Here

South Africans would rather have Netflix over DStv

eg2505

Honorary Master
south africans would rather have uncapped,unshaped,unmolesterd internet, over pretty much anything

including DSTV

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
Netflix doesn't have sport.

I am confused.

Lets compare a Jeep to a Sherman Tank why don't we?

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
Id rather pay R150 pm for Netflix than R1000 PM for DSTV, if the pricing was the other way round I'd choose DSTV over Netflix.

However if they were both the same price (Say R500) then again I would choose 1 ... probably DSTV. At the same price point it probably has more to offer.

Honey Badger

Honorary Master
Netflix coupled with DStv Now(using chommies account) works well.
ORLY?

DSTV Now device blacklisted (based on secretly identified device behaviour). Only channel left watchable is 161, its time you get some patriotic spirit in the form of Mzanzi Magic in your life.

I need four more of you suckers before I'm eligible for a performance bonus.

Regards
Multichoice Super Cyber Sleuth

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
ORLY?

DSTV Now device blacklisted (based on secretly identified device behaviour). Only channel left watchable is 161, its time you get some patriotic spirit in the form of Mzanzi Magic in your life.

Regards
Do they actually do that?

LindaRose

I watched two episodes of Chicago Med on my PVR - of the 120mins recorded, 40mins was the series. That is another reason that I simply love Netflix to watch series'.

/dev/null

ORLY?

Regards
I watch live sports by visiting https://now.dstv.com/ using any browser and entering my chommies account details.