South Africa's Covid-19 vaccine certificate system is live

Danie_V

Not the VPB number. The proof of vaccination code they sent you via SMS.
Aaaaaah thanks - gave a network issue. This is really useless. But the SMS did help decipher the handwriting and I would never have got that the Z was actually a 2.

Last edited:

hj007

Expert Member
Great, another document that the government needs to issue. It only took 3 years for unabridged marriage certificate for a visa, still waiting for another doc, and now this one.

At least does this one never expire?

Paulsie

Expert Member
Hi big pharma. Is the answer like double the cost?
I thought it was free at the moment?? Also love how everyone is trying to get their cert on the first day, hence crashing the system. Why??!
Is your favourite restaurant not letting you in?? Is your employer about to fire you?? Are you traveling within the next week???

Or is it just to have not your phone as a screen saver so that you can look at it all the time, feeling proud of yourselves??

William Foster

Expert Member
I thought it was free at the moment??
Nothing is free. Expect these costs. the pharma business are not working for your likes or retweet

Also love how everyone is trying to get their cert on the first day, hence crashing the system. Why??!
Is your favourite restaurant not letting you in?? Is your employer about to fire you?? Are you traveling within the next week???

Or is it just to have not your phone as a screen saver so that you can look at it all the time, feeling proud of yourselves??

One does not simply question those who have been vaccinated. How dare you?

Skerminkel

Expert Member
... Also love how everyone is trying to get their cert on the first day, hence crashing the system. Why??!
Is your favourite restaurant not letting you in?? ....
Because it is there. By next week I would have to search for the site and the instructions. Now I have link from MyBB and the tab is open.
So, basically one of the reasons I use KDE Neon as well. New stuff immediately!

RonSwanson

Honorary Master
Why is this needed, broken or otherwise?
What are you complaining about, Karen?
This was done by the lowest qualified and highest paid AA candidates ever! BEE needs no reason, it just is, and will exist until Jesus comes.

Brian_G

Executive Member
Live and let live I say, but we would all have to try agree to do that.

/done

Jola

Honorary Master
Great, another document that the government needs to issue. It only took 3 years for unabridged marriage certificate for a visa, still waiting for another doc, and now this one.

At least does this one never expire?

It is only valid for 3 months.

But you could probably apply for another. For the near future, at least, it will probably expire at some point.

Maybe valid for a year, who knows ?