South Africa's Economy

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
Like the times they experimented on americans?

Don't get me wrong. I love the CIA. But, no, I don't think they always put america first.
Or when they put forth a plan to do terrorist attacks on their own citizens as an excuse to go to war with Cuba. Yeah they are pure evil.

GhostSixFour

Mafia Addict
Or when they put forth a plan to do terrorist attacks on their own citizens as an excuse to go to war with Cuba. Yeah they are pure evil.
And let's not forget them starting the cocaine problem in the southern americas. Indirectly leading to the cartels creation.. etc..

At least they get **** done. :)

Milano

Honorary Master

buyeye

Expert Member

I watched that documentary and thought about south Africa's state owned businesses.

While I realize that the revenue they would generate would help fund social upliftment programs, when the businesses start dragging the economy down what is the reasonable thing to do?

nightjar

Expert Member
The CIA, famous for lying cheating and stealing.
Pretty well.
In no particular order:
Nazis employed immediately after end of WWll
Unable to prevent 9/11 attack.
Big drug dealers in Vietnam & Cambodia.
John walker spy ring.

lowriderza

Do you know any other kind of joke? Although it might actually have been a brakpan joke.... I dunno.
Nah the Brakpan joke goes, why do the Brakpanners drink so much at the braai? They're worried their kids will smell meat on their breath...