South Africa's new BlackBerry Curve 3G launched

Nickste

Expert Member
I also have the 9700. As far as features are concerned, the only difference between the 9700 and the old curve was 3G and GPS. It seems like they just closed that gap with the curve 3G? Interesting decision.

Lydon

Expert Member
Any idea as to why it hasn't been launched on Cell C, too, considering they now officially offer Blackberry services?

I have an upgrade on Cell C coming up and I was hoping to get the Curve 3G...

homeboy

I hope the java is good, and the browser support html 5. i`ve got a 8110 pearl, loved it, if those 2 components is present in the new blackberry, i`ll upgrade my 8110

FlashSA

Executive Member
Can someone post here when they get details on Vodacom pricing... THIS is my upgrade choice! :)

McCrazieGoalz

Expert Member
Why mum on connection speed...

South Africa's new BlackBerry Curve 3G launched

Research In Motion announced the launch of the new BlackBerry Curve 3G in South Africa
Your article mentions all the important details except one most improtant one since 3G is all about speed.

You guessed it - the connection speed.

Upon further investigation (i.e. a quick visit to GSM Arena) by myself, no further details on the said item other than revealed by the said article could be found.

What is this Blackberry Curve 3G 9300's connection speed? 3.6Mbps? 7.2Mbps or 10Mbps?

Please furnish with this vital piece of information - Writer? RIM? Anyone?