Soweto residents say looting will continue until govt deals with 'issues'

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Bet that they wouldn't so confidently announce that if the police were doing their jobs.

air

Expert Member
African savages gonna savage - ZA will ultimately revert to the well established/earned African mean.

samuelp

African savages gonna savage - ZA will ultimately revert to the well established/earned African mean.
You can't say that. Even if Africans did not discover the wheel, some civilizations were well advanced (Egyptians, Ancient Carthage, and even tribes in West and Southern Africa had knowledge in Ceramic thousands years ago)

air

Expert Member
You can't say that. Even if Africans did not discover the wheel, some civilizations were well advanced (Egyptians, Ancient Carthage, and even tribes in West and Southern Africa had knowledge in Ceramic thousands years ago)
bud, I mentioned the mean/average, you will always find out performers on either side of it.

krycor

Honorary Master
spaza shops need a self destruct button
That’s stupid.. wrong solution.

Battery tech yes.. ironically the stolen goods are bought by business and end consumers who have not stopped buying despite many education drives.. for consumer and business owners who should know better.. but hey, it’s only these poor people hey!?

Most spaza shops normally keep only 1-3 day worth of supplies (pending ability to restock vs cost of supplies and loss/risk appetite) to limit loss in the event of such an ordeal.

WRT Soweto people.. well u get that in unequal societies.. don’t like it, then maybe, if you can, live in a more equal society. I love it when people are ardent supporters of capitalism but then complain about how society is a dog eat dog world.. that’s how it works!

I’m not condoning it but also I am not a dumbass who says people should get paid nothing. U can’t have it both ways.. I personally believe in the opposite way as it values life, others who love being on this forum believe the opposite.

BeerIsNotGood...

Executive Member

Battery tech yes.. ironically the stolen goods are bought by business and end consumers who have not stopped buying despite many education drives.. for consumer and business owners who should know better.. but hey, it’s only these poor people hey!?

Most spaza shops normally keep only 1-3 day worth of supplies (pending ability to restock vs cost of supplies and loss/risk appetite) to limit loss in the event of such an ordeal.

WRT Soweto people.. well u get that in unequal societies.. don’t like it, then maybe, if you can, live in a more equal society. I love it when people are ardent supporters of capitalism but then complain about how society is a dog eat dog world.. that’s how it works!
What??

access

Executive Member

I’m not condoning it but also I am not a dumbass who says people should get paid nothing. U can’t have it both ways.. I personally believe in the opposite way as it values life, others who love being on this forum believe the opposite.
:ROFL: wtf

TysonRoux

Executive Member

Substance abuse is bad.