Soweto residents want to pay R150 per month for electricity

Brewmaster

"That guy"
So not an actual example you've observed then... I didn't think my question was very difficult unless you have a different definition of observed to the rest of humanity.
Yes, evidently my best isn’t quite good enough for you. Perhaps someone else might explain it better to you. Maybe your kids.

Last edited:

Brewmaster

"That guy"
I'm speculating here as we the public are not privy to "the collective's" nec's decision making but i think it was to stick it to anything that was white and successful, and wanting to break it down and reinvent the wheel so to speak. it's plain as day that they don't have the public's best interest at heart, just their own cronies.

now that you are of voting age, now is your chance to make a difference and vote for a party that actually does have the publics best interest at heart, and that also knows how to govern, balance books, shows transparency and accountability.
What do you think about Mandela’s approach during that time?

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Yes, evidently my best isn’t quite good enough for you. Perhaps someone else might explain it better to you. Maybe your kids.
I wasn't looking for an explanation son... You claim to observe it so I asked for an example that you have observed. It isn't rocket science and it shouldn't be difficult since you claim to observe it.

Brewmaster

"That guy"
I wasn't looking for an explanation son... You claim to observe it so I asked for an example that you have observed. It isn't rocket science and it shouldn't be difficult since you claim to observe it.
I did you one better and gave you the exact situation that I’ve observed.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
I did you one better and gave you the exact situation that I’ve observed.
Well no you didn't.... Because your family didn't steal from mine. You posted some Bullshyte feels crap again when all I wanted was an example (real) that you have observed yourself

Brewmaster

"That guy"
Well no you didn't.... Because your family didn't steal from mine. You posted some Bullshyte feels crap again when all I wanted was an example (real) that you have observed yourself
Why did you delete your original response?

access

Honorary Master
Is the ANC the only difference you can think of between SA and those other countries you mentioned?

south africa was the most successful out of those other countries mentioned.

Why did the ANC do all of that?

inability to run those institutions while hiding their ineptitude with the need to enrich themselves. jealousy of the successes.

what is your take on it?

Brewmaster

"That guy"
south africa was the most successful out of those other countries mentioned.
Why was South Africa the most successful?

inability to run those institutions while hiding their ineptitude with the need to enrich themselves. jealousy of the successes.

what is your take on it?
Sounds a lot like children doing as the parents taught them.

edit: It seems like some are taking what I’m saying very personally, judging by a post of mine that disappeared.

Last edited:

Sl8er

Executive Member
tenor.gif

broken_record_pixle_gif_by_eclipse_the_cat_da_d8iqr0x-fullview.jpg

access

Honorary Master
Why was South Africa the most successful?

Sounds a lot like children doing as the parents taught them.

edit: It seems like some are taking what I’m saying very personally, judging by a post of mine that disappeared.

because they had people in charge that had more of a clue of what they were doing and what needed to be done to achieve success, obviously. why do you think they were the most successful in that context?

some of the greatest people come from the most dire hardships during childhood, nevermind what their parents thought they taught them.

they help you up so they can keep you down, comrade.