Spamming with my domain

kitkat+

Hi guys

I have hosting with Hostking but they don't reply to support tickets and neither are they taking my calls.
Two of my email addresses are sending out spam emails per minute. When I look under cpanel > track delivery
I see the sender IP is always changing. Is there anyway I can stop this ? None of our PCs are online.

I have a spf record enabled for my server IP.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Kitty

Last edited:

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic
Change the passwords to something that has at least 12 mixed characters and enable DKIM.

Also change your cPanel password.

kitkat+

It seems to have stopped now after I changed the passwords for the 2 email addresses, I will have to montor it though. Still cannot reach Hostking though

kitkat+

Thanks alot , I posted while your were posting as well. DKIM was enabled. I changed the password and it seems to have stopped.
thanks again.

kitkat+

was enabled.
It looks like they had access to the users login credentials and was able to make an smtp connection and send out emails via the server, once we changed the passwords, the issue stopped.

kitkat+

Hostking never bothered to reply to my ticket to explain why they could not pick this up, they asked me for number earlier today but no one has bothered to call me Yet another company offering appalling service. I moved to them from Elitehost and prior to them Afrihost.

kitkat+

My problem still persisted after changing the passwords, I somehow had a feeling it could be Hostking servers. I moved the mail for this domain to Elitehost and it solved the issue. Elitehost seems to have more better systems in place to combat this problem.
Worst still Hostking has not even bothered to look at the issue. I will be moving away from them soon