Special tribunal to claw back state's 'stolen' billions to start next week

access

Executive Member
I am very intrigued as to how does that make sense to you, this going after the small guys to get to the big guy is a tried and tested technique that has been used since forever, how else do you get evidence to put the big guy away?
oh yeah, because its been working so far... right... lol even some of the small fry that blew the whistle are in jail. its a farce.

going after the head of an operation is also an age old tried and tested technique, or do you think i just made it up.

do you really believe there is not a shred of evidence against any of the top guys.

this small fry thing is just starting to sound like more smoke and mirrors while the big guys carry on.

thechamp

Honorary Master
oh yeah, because its been working so far... right... lol even some of the small fry that blew the whistle are in jail. its a farce.

going after the head of an operation is also an age old tried and tested technique, or do you think i just made it up.

do you really believe there is not a shred of evidence against any of the top guys.

this small fry thing is just starting to sound like more smoke and mirrors while the big guys carry on.
It's all simple when you have evidence or when the head was stupid enough to get their hands dirty other than that there is no other way of doing it, getting angry about it is not going to change anything.

access

Executive Member
It's all simple when you have evidence or when the head was stupid enough to get their hands dirty other than that there is no other way of doing it, getting angry about it is not going to change anything.
i dont think there is any will to go after the big guys, their entire world will implode as someone mentioned earlier.

so instead you keep the mob busy with drama and antics, seen every friggin day.

also, isnt it strange that when the scorpions were in operation they managed to gain mountains of evidence against top guys and were quickly stopped, but these new mossies cant seem to find any evidence... i wonder why that is...

Gaz{M}

Executive Member
Judging by the amount of nouveau riche I see in their Golf Estate houses and Range Rovers, I think there are still plenty of assets to seize.

yebocan

Honorary Master
Judging by the amount of nouveau riche I see in their Golf Estate houses and Range Rovers, I think there are still plenty of assets to seize.
..thought the party would not end and consequence would not come knocking... ask old Zandile Gumede, multiple properties, vehicles ... living the life, living the life life...