Special tribunal to claw back state's 'stolen' billions to start next week

surface

Honorary Master
the problem is, i dont believe anything that comes from our national government, not a thing. in actual fact. i will believe the exact opposite of what they say they are doing.
How does it work in practice for you though? Govt said 30% unemployment due to covid - do you take it as unemployment reduced by 30%? Govt said covid situation getting serious - do you take it as covid crisis is nearly over?

TheChamp

Honorary Master
How does it work in practice for you though? Govt said 30% unemployment due to covid - do you take it as unemployment reduced by 30%? Govt said covid situation getting serious - do you take it as covid crisis is nearly over?
Yebo, the frogs are actually going boil the Frog Boiler.

access

Honorary Master

make something up and we go by that.

Arksun

Expert Member
From an economic perspective: nothing, as you have pointed out.
From a justice perspective, and consistent reinforcing of consequences for actions (and inactions): Priceless.
Fecking well said. 1 month tapatalk VIP to you, sir.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
What a stupid, illogical bunch of questions.

D tj

Expert Member
I really hope this works out, but sadly I expect blind eyes and clawless claws.