Sport Streaming with Unotelly + Netflix?

PhreeMe

Expert Member
Hey all

Apologies if this has been asked/answered before.
So I took the plunge and am running Unotelly to 'unlock' a lot more content via Netflix... I'm new to all of this.

My actual question: Does Unotelly offer a free sport streaming in its ~300 channel offering?

I'm fortunately still on the 8 day free trial, but leaped before I looked. I just read the bits of "how many channels" are unlocked with Unotelly, but obviously somewhere there is a spot I didn't see, that mentioned that a lot of those channels require further subscriptions (I saw Supersport - silly me).

I'm sure my goal is the same as many: Ditch the rather expensive DSTv.

I'm more than happy with the Series/Movie offering of Netflix through Unotelly, but with Super Rugby around the corner, I need to be sure I'm covered before ditching DSTv.

Here's hoping!!

Sheepbot

Your best best would be to login to the Supersport site with a family member or friend's login details and stream through the site. That would probably give you the best quality and reliable stream.

I'm sure others will have more suggestions

Drifter

Honorary Master
Also in the dark on how to use the different channels on Unotelly. They are clearly not on Netflix.

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones
Hey all

Apologies if this has been asked/answered before.
So I took the plunge and am running Unotelly to 'unlock' a lot more content via Netflix... I'm new to all of this.

My actual question: Does Unotelly offer a free sport streaming in its ~300 channel offering?

I'm fortunately still on the 8 day free trial, but leaped before I looked. I just read the bits of "how many channels" are unlocked with Unotelly, but obviously somewhere there is a spot I didn't see, that mentioned that a lot of those channels require further subscriptions (I saw Supersport - silly me).

I'm sure my goal is the same as many: Ditch the rather expensive DSTv.

I'm more than happy with the Series/Movie offering of Netflix through Unotelly, but with Super Rugby around the corner, I need to be sure I'm covered before ditching DSTv.

Here's hoping!!

Unotelly gives you access to BBC and ITV which both have sport AFAIK.

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones
Also in the dark on how to use the different channels on Unotelly. They are clearly not on Netflix.

They call them channels, but they're really just websites. Go to the website you want. Netflix is just 1 of the websites that Unotelly supports.