Springboks vs England 2012 - 3 Test tour

AFK

It gets on my nerves when people see things where they are not and then allocate it to a player that does not deserve it.

And so you should! I just get nervous when someone with the nickname "Devill" comments on my post :p

You did not see one compliment for spies after he had a great game last week, neither did anyone aknowledge that Olivier made the most tackles of all the boks last weekend even though he was on for a shorter period of time, etc etc.....

So sorry if you are not one of these :eek:

I am! I just didn't post it here :D

So, when's the next international?

Devill

Damned
So, when's the next international?

August 2012
18 12:05 Australia vs New Zealand ANZ Stadium, Sydney
18 17:00 South Africa vs Argentina DHL Newlands, Cape Town
25 09:35 New Zealand vs Australia Eden Park, Auckland
25 21:10 Argentina vs South Africa Estadio Malvinas Argentinas, Mendoza

September 2012
08 09:35 New Zealand vs Argentina Westpac Stadium, Wellington
08 12:35 Australia vs South Africa Patersons Stadium, Perth
15 09:35 New Zealand vs South Africa Forsyth Barr Stadium, Dunedin
15 12:05 Australia vs Argentina Skilled Park, Gold Coast
29 17:00 South Africa vs Australia Loftus Versfeld, Pretoria
30 01:10 Argentina vs New Zealand Estadio Ciudad de la Plata, La Plata

October 2012

06 17:00 South Africa vs New Zealand FNB Stadium, Soweto
07 01:10 Argentina vs Australia Estadio Gigante de Arroyita, Rosario

Last edited:

AFK

August 2012
18 12:05 Australia vs New Zealand ANZ Stadium, Sydney
18 17:00 South Africa vs Argentina DHL Newlands, Cape Town
25 09:35 New Zealand vs Australia Eden Park, Auckland
25 21:10 Argentina vs South Africa Estadio Malvinas Argentinas, Mendoza

September 2012
08 09:35 New Zealand vs Argentina Westpac Stadium, Wellington
08 12:35 Australia vs South Africa Patersons Stadium, Perth
15 09:35 New Zealand vs South Africa Forsyth Barr Stadium, Dunedin
15 12:05 Australia vs Argentina Skilled Park, Gold Coast
29 17:00 South Africa vs Australia Loftus Versfeld, Pretoria
30 01:10 Argentina vs New Zealand Estadio Ciudad de la Plata, La Plata

October 2012

06 17:00 South Africa vs New Zealand FNB Stadium, Soweto
07 01:10 Argentina vs Australia Estadio Gigante de Arroyita, Rosario

Shweet! Thanks.

BobsLawnService

Expert Member
Amen to Devill on his analysis of Ruan Pienaar. He really should be our first choice at 9.

South African coaches of the last 15 years or so have messed up the careers of so many talented players calling them "Utility" or just playing them out of position.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Bad selection and no plan B.

What we need is a game maker and reader (I am not Bulls fan but facts) past game makers and readers of the game:
Naas, Uli, Bobby and Joost - they created play and broker the ranks and could shift a game according to their play. I am a Sharks fan but if we had one of their calibre we would be miles ahead.

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN
Of all the negatives I took out of Saturday, none trumps the EP home ground booing the opposition (at first) and then the Boks (Steyn) later. If that is the kind of conduct they enjoy, I see no merit for the Kings getting anything but the short end of the Super15 stick. Seriously. I refuse to think that all fans from Cape areas are like this but the evidence points in another direction.

As for the game, I cannot name a single player who had anything above a mediocre day out. Picking on one or the other is simply not enough. I read a post above where someone took comfort out of Olivier being average. Average. Is that the best we can expect at this level? Thankfully, he is going to Japan - and as I said before, I hope they teach him how to pass. We really need to up our game, sure, but I see no reason why professionals should bother entertaining a crowd whose manners dictate booing as a means of support.

MickeyD - how bad was this at the stadium? Were people around you booing? When I have seen it, I have asked the low-class rubbish why they do that and find middle ear infections to be the primary cause.

MickeyD

RIP
MickeyD - how bad was this at the stadium? Were people around you booing? When I have seen it, I have asked the low-class rubbish why they do that and find middle ear infections to be the primary cause.
There exists a certain faction of rugby supporters of a certain group of clubs in the PE metro who think that they are a law unto themselves. They started the booing...

Devill

Damned
There exists a certain faction of rugby supporters of a certain group of clubs in the PE metro who think that they are a law unto themselves. They started the booing...

Why did you not use your flamethrower? :p

waynegohl

Ancient Astronaut
Mouritz-Botha415.jpg

lou-ferrigno-as-the-hulk.jpg

Mouritz Botha vs Lou Ferrigno/The Incredible Hulk.