Sri Lanka explosions - 137 killed as churches and hotels targeted

Whright

I must have missed the news on when New Zealand invaded Sri Lanka and she became president there?
Oh, so only when it happens in her backyard then it’s a problem, so why is she even traveling to France and hooking up with Macron in Paris on 15 May.

Techne

Honorary Master
Goy hatred ?
And you want to tell me you are not an anti semite?
Lol your posts and wording ....
Lol, are we going down this road again where you label goyim anti-Semites for noticing the racist and bigoted BS in the Talmud or the actions of some of them? How dare these sub human goyim notice it, don't they understand their place and Tikkun Olam? Bloody hell you are hilarious. And no, I am not an anti-Semite, I don't have a problem with the existence of Israel or Jews. I wish no harm towards Jews. I am also not going to stupidly ignore the racist and bigoted actions and beliefs of some Jews (not all have them luckily) just because someone shouts "anti-Semite". How about you bitch and moan while simultaneously demonstrating your hatred towards Muslims again:ROFL:.

Last edited:

surface

Executive Member
Help the poor with food & money, gain the respect and bam - tried & tested religious tactic.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-sri-lanka-blasts-bombers/blood-brothers-the-wealthy-family-behind-sri-lankas-suicide-attacks-idUKKCN1S01ZP
COLOMBO (Reuters) - Sri Lankan housewife Fathima Fazla thought of her neighbours in the grand three-storey home across the street as the wealthy celebrities of her humble Colombo suburb. She had no idea how infamous they would become.

“He was famous in the area for helping the poor with food and money. It’s unthinkable his children could have done that,” Fazla said, glancing affectionately at her two young daughters. “Because of what they have done, all Muslims are treated as suspects.”

Ilham Ibrahim, 31, openly expressed extremist ideologies and had been involved in meetings of National Thowheed Jamath, a local Islamist group suspected of involvement in planning the attacks, according to the source close to the family.

nightjar

Expert Member
I am starting to sense that there is a coordinated effort to downplay the impact of mass migrations and Muslim extremism.
This article about Malmö is ten years old and I doubt that things have improved in that time.

Swedish City’s Population One-Quarter Muslim

Massive immigration has made Malmö today one quarter Muslim, and stands to transform it into a Muslim majority city within just a few decades. One of the most popular baby names is not Sven, but Mohammed. Pork has been taken off some school menus. Want to learn to drive? You can attend Malmö’s own “Jihad Driving School.”

But despite Malmö’s usually placid appearance, this experiment in multiculturalism has not gone well. In the Rosengaard section of Malmö, a housing project made up primarily of immigrants, fire and emergency workers will no longer enter without police protection.

Unemployment in Rosengaard is reported to be 70 percent. An immigrant-fueled crime wave affects one of every three Malmö families each year. The number of rapes has tripled in 20 years.

But Malmö has been so accommodating toward immigrant Muslims that a local Muslim politician, Adly Abu Hajar, has declared that “The best Islamic state is Sweden!”

Jews Cannot Walk The Streets

Don’t ask Malmö’s Jews to give the city the same glowing assessment. Jews who dare walk the streets wearing their yarmulkes risk being beaten up.

“It’s true. Jews cannot walk the streets of Malmö and show that they’re Jews,” said Lars Hedegaard.

Hedegaard lives across the water from Malmö in Copenhagen, Denmark, where he was a columnist for one of Denmark’s largest newspapers. He says pro-Israel demonstrations in Malmö, like the ones during the fighting in Gaza earlier this year, were met with rocks, bottles and pipe bombs from Arabs and Leftists.

CBN News also asked a number of Malmö Jewish leaders to appear on camera to discuss the climate of anti-Semitism. They all declined, with one saying it would only make the situation worse.

*Originally aired March 12, 2009.
Complete text: https://en.europe-israel.org/2016/11/27/malmo-sweden-growing-muslim-influence/

FrankCastle

Executive Member

FrankCastle

Executive Member
Looks like he's taking crap. No way something like this can go undetected or unnoticed from the media.