Sri Lanka explosions - 137 killed as churches and hotels targeted

surface

Executive Member
Should I say well done, to the islamophobes in here and there bashing of a religion because of a few rotten apples..

1.2bn Muslims don't forget that number.
Should I say well done on the high fertility rate? :unsure:

Nanfeishen

Executive Member
Should I say well done, to the islamophobes in here and there bashing of a religion because of a few rotten apples..
The problem with rotten apples is they affect all the other apples in the barrel.
Eventually the barrel needs to be discarded.

marine1

Honorary Master
It’s almost like the DNC sent out an email with guidelines for how to address the incident. “Refrain from saying ‘Christian.’ Stick with ‘Easter Worshippers and tourists.
Its probably exactly what they did

silver6933

Expert Member
[B said:
alqassam[/B]]

Trump says 138 million dead
Stop spreading fake news, please.
Sarcasm on

Holy sheet, them are nuclear suicide bombers. We are F@@ked now.

Maybe Marianne 1 can point us in the direction of their houses. We can arrange a CRACK bomb squad. They will be outfitted with top of the range bean burritos, to meet out the appropriate justice.

Maybe it was inter demonizing haters.

Sarcasm off

Egg nogg is lekker

Last edited:

marine1

Honorary Master
That's the problem with religion. Each one of them claims that they are superior and are willing to kill to prove a point.
Really? I dont see other believers behaving like these lunatics.
Dont remember seeing suicide Jewish bombers

Nanfeishen

Executive Member
Any and all faiths that justify violence or commit atrocities in the name of their faith for whatever reason are all equally pathetic.
No exceptions.

Jabulani22

Expert Member
Another blow for multiculturalism. Those that push for multicultural immigration have blood on their hands.

This guy is aggressively pushing the fake "Judeo-Christian" narrative/lie in his latest book. The little chicken hawk would also gladly promote another American war while not joining the military himself.
I wouldn't trust anything this deceiving and lying little weasel says. Besides his holy books allow him to receive the goyim, very similar to Taquiya.
Are you referring to the talmud ?
Separate beliefs aside , he does have a point even if he wont use the same breakdown/analysis on his own religion.