Sri Lanka explosions - 137 killed as churches and hotels targeted

FrankCastle

Executive Member
I have a question for the muslims.
Do you guys think that koranic verses are all that is required to make a man strap a bomb to himself and blow people up, especially when we consider that many muslims are poor, uneducated and don't know about 'context'?

As far they are concerned the koran is the final, clear word of Allah and they dont need some layman that came 200 years later and beyond to explain what He really meant when he was talking to Muhammed.

It must take quite a bit of convincing to create a suicide bomber and who better to go to for motivation than Allah himself.

These are the some of the ISIS inspired verses I'm referring to:

MR.C

Expert Member
Do you guys think that koranic verses are all that is required to make a man strap a bomb to himself and blow people up, especially when we consider that many muslims are poor, uneducated and don't know about 'context'?

As far they are concerned the koran is the final, clear word of Allah and they dont need some layman that came 200 years later and beyond to explain what He really meant when he was talking to Muhammed.

It must take quite a bit of convincing to create a suicide bomber and who better to go to for motivation than Allah himself.

If you feel you have read a medical book and think you are now qualified to perform surgery then you are an equal to those people, hence I have told you many times, if you want to learn about Islam, go to someone learned about the religion. You keep asking Muslims here on this forum but none of us are truly qualified to teach you.
We can share our opinion but then again, you have your opinion.

surface

Executive Member
If you feel you have read a medical book and think you are now qualified to perform surgery then you are an equal to those people, hence I have told you many times, if you want to learn about Islam, go to someone learned about the religion. You keep asking Muslims here on this forum but none of us are truly qualified to teach you.
I am just happy that @FrankCastle will not be stoned to death for his questions - we being in south africa and all and all.

Temujin

Executive Member

Allah defines true believers as those who kill until they are killed:ROFL: #religionofpeace

Currantly

If you feel you have read a medical book and think you are now qualified to perform surgery then you are an equal to those people
Surgery is based on science & logic, your ideology is based on neither.

if you want to learn about Islam, go to someone learned about the religion.
Even Muslims can't agree on who is "learned about the religion". The only thing they agree on is that all of them agree on very little anyway.

silver6933

Expert Member
Choriographed feels, there is nothing genuine about her.
Her name is not her given name. She was not born where she says she was, she did not spent 7 years living in a bunker and and and...

She just knows how to take money from foolish people that are afraid.

Techne

Honorary Master
Are you referring to the talmud ?
Separate beliefs aside , he does have a point even if he wont use the same breakdown/analysis on his own religion.
Sure, a lot of Christian hatred comes Muslims and the reactions from many Muslims on social media domstrates it clearly. But they are not alone.

A lot of goy hatred and bigotry comes from the Talmud. Investigate it for yourself. And Christianity is punted by many rabbis as the main enemy of the Jews. Another example is rabbi Shlomo:
Notre Dame Fire May Be Divine Punishment, Says Prominent Settler Rabbi

So when Benny waxes lyrical about how bad the Muslims are, just remember that his own little book he follows is filled with hatred and bigotry and that his main goal is probably to promote a conflict between the goyim that will benefit his own people (and it won't be the first time either, read what the little wanker said about the Iraq war).

FrankCastle

Executive Member
This book of medicine has been sent down by Us and surgery must be done. Perform the procedure as He commands, if the patient dies it is the will of Allah, if he lives then We have indeed provided for you a lesson.
Allah is wise, merciful.

The scholars you speak of just present a certain repetitive narrative that talks about things that everyone, including hard line atheists find value in, like being a good person, with some added rituals ie prayer and devotion.

They even throw in the importance of recitation in a language that has historically pagan origins, making you believe its from Allah.

And then they ramp up Muhammads cred to almost insane levels where even not saying pbuh has practically become an unforgivable sin.

They even make stuff up as they go along to hide obvious contradictions, fallacies, inconsistencies and embarrassing stuff about Islam. Why do you think there's so many different "interpretations" of a book that boasts how clear it is?

Moreover any opposition or critical analysis regarding Mohammed to what a modern scholar preachers, even if it comes from their own original sources just gets deflected or denied, ending with the proverbial death sentence. Your original 8th century scholars just get thrown under the bus in order to maintain Muhammad's alleged perfection. I mean how many muslims do you think are aware of the fact that Muhammed, on multiple occasions, tried to commit suicide?

Therein lies some massive problems with Islam.

Last edited:

FrankCastle

Executive Member
I am just happy that @FrankCastle will not be stoned to death for his questions - we being in south africa and all and all.
And just to emphasize your point - a Muslim can stand anywhere in South Africa or the US or the UK in full Islamic garb with a billboard around his neck condemning these attacks on christians by muslims and still feel confident he'll be home in time for tea and cookies.
Try this stunt in any muslim majority country (especially non secular ones) and his family might as well start digging his grave.

gamer16

Honorary Master
What a tragedy.

Glad to see they are at least keeping their conflicts to their own country.

Temujin

Executive Member
Why does Barry Obama mention the victims as Easter Worshippers and not Christians?

Link
Cos words like 'christian' is offensive for not being 'inclusive' to the twitching convulsing sjws... frankly I'm surprised the word 'easter' was used... thats just as offensive as the dreaded 'christmas' word... oh ****, I said 'christmas', I guess I'll be fired, banned from the internets, and possibly arrested soon:giggle: