Standard Bank introduces mandatory Covid-19 vaccine policy

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Pity about the customers that can die of old age queing at Key West
Queues at banks is a sign of people who are fighting very hard to remain uncivilized, I have found West Rand not to be much different than my village in the North West.

I do understand the old folks but I don't know what is wrong with young people.

Reactions: RVQ

LCBXX

Honorary Master
I hear the Jehovah's Witnesses are open for applications.

Nicodeamus

Honorary Master
It's a great policy.
If you're not intelligent enough to vaccinate, you're certainly not intelligent enough to work at their company.

I mean who doesn't want to give their themselves a heart attack right?

My prediction is that people who work at standard bank are already part of the conformist laptop class.

The pandemic has brought out the inner authoritarian in all of us and it gives people a convenient excuse to start hatting people who refuse to flow the vaccine dogma

Nicodeamus

Honorary Master
Vaccination is a cult of sort, with little evidence behind it.
Most diseases went down long before vaccines were introduced.
G14.3-US-Deaths-1900-1965-1-1024x639.png

Why should we expect the Covid vaccine to do anything different?

B-1

Expert Member
I mean who doesn't want to give their themselves a heart attack right?

My prediction is that people who work at standard bank are already part of the conformist laptop class.

The pandemic has brought out the inner authoritarian in all of us and it gives people a convenient excuse to start hatting people who refuse to flow the vaccine dogma

I got my vaccine a week after my age group opened up and I think you are an idiot if you don't get one without a real medical issue but I'm still a hold out on providing my certificate to our company because I think its a load of authoritarian bull. I haven't been threatened with anything yet but will see how it goes.