Standard Bank launches tablet app

"Your device isn't compatible with this version"

Do you need 3G or is WiFi only fine ?

I have LG G Pad 8.3 - older mobile app works fine

Wow, looks awesome. Realllllllly wish Nedbank would update their godawful app!

If only it worked on wifi only tablets?
Nexus 7

It works on my IPad wifi only device. Now if they could make the phone app look like this.

who cares what app looks like. its currently functional on the phone, hope they dont mess it up

Not compatible with my WiFi Nexus 7 (2013). Probably only runs on Samsung and iOS tablets.

Well, suckers with the 2012 nexus 7 are also out in the cold ...way to go Standard [-]W[/-]Bank; they're more like "moving the select few forward". Funny how I find myself thinking of this one farm...

Last edited:
Android is quite fragmented with many different Devices with many different screen sizes.

I am sure an app will be made available in subsequent releases that works on all devices.

Well, suckers with the 2012 nexus 7 are also out in the cold ...way to go Standard [-]W[/-]Bank; they're more like "moving the select few forward". Funny how I find myself thinking of this one farm...

Quote off Twitter:
New app is for iOS & Android tablets. Working on launching mobile app within 90 days which will also cover under 7" phablets

Quote off Twitter:
New app is for iOS & Android tablets. Working on launching mobile app within 90 days which will also cover under 7" phablets

And yet, a far as I know, the nexus 7 is a tablet, not a phablet. Even better though, before resolutions exploded, as on the new *high end* models, 7 and 10" models had pretty much the same resolution.

Basically there's no good reason for this situation.

Not impressed with the new updated iPhone App launched today.App is continuously timing out upon the new-(forced) registration process. WTF #Fail

Not impressed with the new updated iPhone App launched today.App is continuously timing out upon the new-(forced) registration process. WTF #Fail

Worked fine for me. No issues with email otp either. Mobile App is similar to tablet app now.

in my opinion, Standard Bank are so far behind, i dont think they even know what an app is :)

Back