Standard Bank uCount

jack_spratt

Expert Member
Credit card yes, payments and transfers don't give points as far as I know.
Ok, so when I make a payment, I can select Credit Card instead of Current account. This will give points?

Ucount does not only require that I use a physical credit card to collect points...

theratman

Executive Member
Ok, so when I make a payment, I can select Credit Card instead of Current account. This will give points?

Ucount does not only require that I use a physical credit card to collect points...
I'm not sure if that would work. Think you only get for swiping the actual card. The other things will help you tier up though.

Shi

Expert Member
Points collected this month is 209 and I am on tier 2. If tier 3, then 344 points.

Last month … 586 on tier 3. If tier 4, then 1086 points.

:crying:

ABCpt

Expert Member
Anyone on discovery insurance and ucount? I recently joined discovery insurance. Which fuel rewards are better?
I'm on Tier 2, so Discovery works out better for me. If you fill up at BP and have a PnP smart shopper card, you get points Smart shopper points and discovery cash back.

Pho3nix

The Legend
I'm on Tier 2, so Discovery works out better for me. If you fill up at BP and have a PnP smart shopper card, you get points Smart shopper points and discovery cash back.
Isn’t this if you have a Discovery CC as well?

The_Mowgs

Executive Member
I signed up with ucount last week. Do they automatically add your points because you have a home loan with SB or what should one do?

isie

Honorary Master
Points collected this month is 209 and I am on tier 2. If tier 3, then 344 points.

Last month … 586 on tier 3. If tier 4, then 1086 points.

:crying:
how many points are you shy of the next tier?
do stupid **** like use snapscan once a month to help you boost points?

Dan C

Honorary Master
I signed up with ucount last week. Do they automatically add your points because you have a home loan with SB or what should one do?
Like mentioned you don't have to link anything your self. Just use your credit card for EVERY thing.

Shi

Expert Member
how many points are you shy of the next tier?
do stupid **** like use snapscan once a month to help you boost points?
I will check what happened here. I have always been on tier 3 and always getting 500+ points a month. The amounts given for the past month looks very low (besides the lower tier). I haven't changed anything in fact.

isie

Honorary Master
I will check what happened here. I have always been on tier 3 and always getting 500+ points a month. The amounts given for the past month looks very low (besides the lower tier). I haven't changed anything in fact.
its normally the little things (especially if yo uliek a few points between the tiers)
did you not update / confirm your details on the ucount website?
- you need to do it once every 3 months
and things like that