This was all over FB last night....

I don't like hype

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
I think I just creamed my underwear!!!!

But only in 2017? So loooooong still! :-(

falcon786

Executive Member
Nice,TV series are really big these days and they are easily attracting big name actors also because of the quality of production.

Ninja'd

A Djinn
God I can just imagine what reboot Borgs will look like. Hotter than Seven of Nine, I hope :love:

TJ99

Honorary Master
Oh hell yeah, the last lame cash-in attempt turned out great. :whistling: What could possibly go wrong?

Enterprise_cast,_S3.jpg

ponder

Honorary Master
Oh hell yeah, the last lame cash-in attempt turned out great. :whistling: What could possibly go wrong?
I liked Enterprise. Thing is decent sci-fi tv is dead, there's no market for it. Only thing you are gonna get is probably some weak sci-fi melodrama crap.

Firefly for example was a great series, that got canned before the end of season 1.

ponder

Honorary Master
I enjoyed Star Trek: Enterprise
Was better than some of the other ones & had a lot of potential.

I doubt we will ever see good sci-fi tv again, simply no market for it. Latest batch of sci-fi movies have also been crap as far as i'm concerned, watered down stuff in order to appeal to the masses.

TJ99

Honorary Master
I enjoyed Star Trek: Enterprise
You also enjoy men so I wouldn't take your opinion too seriously :p

I liked Enterprise. Thing is decent sci-fi tv is dead, there's no market for it. Only thing you are gonna get is probably some weak sci-fi melodrama crap.

Firefly for example was a great series, that got canned before the end of season 1.
Then why do they insist on using the names of good sci-fi series to make new stuff? Obviously there is a demand and they are cashing in on it.

BTW, Firefly was a great series but in a "hey this is fun" rootin' tootin' six-shootin' way, not in a serious sci-fi way. Kind of like Dark Matter is now. In fact Dark Matter is almost exactly like it, except everyone has memory loss.

Baxteen

Honorary Master
why you guys gota bring up Firefly?
I was all happy and Exited and now I am sad.

ponder

Honorary Master
Occupy every part of the universe, at the same time? Quantum Physics on steroids...
Richie McCaw can do that, I saw him everywhere on the field saturday & immediately thought of quantum mechanics :D