Star Trek: Discovery [SPOILERS]

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
So Tyler is allowed to walk around free, despite killing a federation member in cold blood, and attacking a colleague a couple of days earlier? Seems to make sense....after all, months have passed ?
Did you miss an episode or something?

They exorcised his demons so to speak...

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Did you miss an episode or something?

They exorcised his demons so to speak...
They used an enemy prisoner to exorcise the demon that the enemy prisoner was in love with. This, after having no clue as to how to solve the problem in the first place and resorting to using the enemy prisoner to help them. And then, quicker than the discovery can sporejump to a mirror universe, the guy's back on the floor unsupervised.

Did I miss something somewhere?

isie

Honorary Master
They used an enemy prisoner to exorcise the demon that the enemy prisoner was in love with. This, after having no clue as to how to solve the problem in the first place and resorting to using the enemy prisoner to help them. And then, quicker than the discovery can sporejump to a mirror universe, the guy's back on the floor unsupervised.

he is under like a house arrest, think they giving hm freedom but probably monitoring him, same with georgio
probably see them both as an advantage in a war

Oh, you mean like the new captain of the discovery?

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
georgio has those already
I know. Thanks for reminding me that the stupid gets worse. no wonder the Klingons are winning.

How did the admiral escape? I thought she was captured. Then all of a sudden she is baus. Even though every one knows what happened to Tyler was the same thing. She could be Tkuvma's ghost, for all we know

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I know. Thanks for reminding me that the stupid gets worse. no wonder the Klingons are winning.

How did the admiral escape? I thought she was captured. Then all of a sudden she is baus. Even though every one knows what happened to Tyler was the same thing. She could be Tkuvma's ghost, for all we know
But Sarek said...

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
And another thing.
Can people just transport from any one ship to another ship? Raiding parties are bloody easy. Whenever there is like a "how the fark are we gonna do that", it's like... transport onto the enemy ship.

These guys just transported themselves straight on the bridge ,FFS.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
And another thing.
Can people just transport from any one ship to another ship? Raiding parties are bloody easy. Whenever there is like a "how the fark are we gonna do that", it's like... transport onto the enemy ship.

These guys just transported themselves straight on the bridge ,FFS.
Executive order?

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
You could venture into the discussions section, those dudes used to get intensely technical about the smallest things, hopefully they still do

Does it explain the transportation thing as well? I looked around and could find what I wanted
So not only do they have a half-and-half walking freely through a ship that's been "fixed" by a klingon prisoner, and not only have they handed the keys of the Discovery to the Terran Terror, now they've also put the destiny of humanity in the hands of a Klingon!??

LOL

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
So not only do they have a half-and-half walking freely through a ship that's been "fixed" by a klingon prisoner, and not only have they handed the keys of the Discovery to the Terran Terror, now they've also put the destiny of humanity in the hands of a Klingon!??

LOL
Exactly. All L'rell could have done was waited for them to destroy earth before threatening her planet with anhialation. She's not exactly fond of humans. But it all works out swimmingly. Everyone probably got an award for being stupid too.

Why is nobody else seeing this?