Star Trek: Discovery [SPOILERS]

ripclaw

Expert Member
How? I thought all the relays were down?

And couldn't the message have included "contact the federation. Bring everyone!!!"
Federation couldn't be trusted. Who knows how deep Section 31 had infiltrated the Fed.

Also, this is the reason why Pike, Ash and Una we're being so cagey in their interviews with the Fed at the end.

theratman

Executive Member
As a big DS9 fan they've really pi$$ed all over Section 31 in Discovery, the canon atleast. Going to miss Pike, wish Michael had gone through by herself, never to return, and left the rest of the crew on Discovery.

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
You guys really don't like her. I don't mind her. I prefer the other characters though - like Tilly, Saru, Stammets etc

And Pike of course = I even liked Lorca

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Anyway, that explains the whole short trek with Discovery being abandoned in the future. They dumbed it in some hole.

The crew told the ship to wait for further instructions, then ****ed off back to normal time. Ensuring control didn't get it.

In the meantime, the sphere data, already melded with the ship, slowly evolved into a personality largely formulated from the ships logs....so almost human

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
You serious? She looks like the Michelin man with a big fat mole. She really is not pretty and her voice is annoying.
Lol I agree with the voice - but I disagree on looks. And she is one of the characters that has developed. Except for Pike, Spock and Ash - I don't think they are particularly good looking.

beans100

Honorary Master
Jir, this show still airing? Thought they would cancel it, months ago. This is making a bad name out of Star Trek.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Finally got caught up. I enjoyed the first two seasons, but yeah... I think they relied on Michael a bit too heavily. And there were many times when I wondered what they were trying to do with the canon and the time line.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
How? I thought all the relays were down?

And couldn't the message have included "contact the federation. Bring everyone!!!"
Ship to ship communication was still possible, they even threw that line to make everyone accept it.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
As a big DS9 fan they've really pi$$ed all over Section 31 in Discovery, the canon atleast. Going to miss Pike, wish Michael had gone through by herself, never to return, and left the rest of the crew on Discovery.
Section 31 is still canon, the new 'Section 31' series will tell the story as how they went into a underground organisation. The producers already elaborated on that in the media.

BTW, the 'Section 31' series was already been discussed since Discovery season 1, and the script is ready to be produced.

skimread

Executive Member
What happened in the last episode? You have two ships. One is gone and the other stays. So which ship will the next season be about? Sure the black chick is the main character but you never know the writers could have been instructed to write her out of the show so if she asked too much salary.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
What happened in the last episode? You have two ships. One is gone and the other stays. So which ship will the next season be about? Sure the black chick is the main character but you never know the writers could have been instructed to write her out of the show so if she asked too much salary.
Future Discovery. Season 3 starts production in June/July.

skimread

Executive Member
Future Discovery. Season 3 starts production in June/July.
Does that means that Pike, the black chicks Klingon boyfriend, the Klingon chancellor and Spock will not be in it as they weren't on Discovery ?