Star Trek: Discovery [SPOILERS]

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Does that means that Pike, the black chicks Klingon boyfriend, the Klingon chancellor and Spock will not be in it as they weren't on Discovery ?
Who knows? The season ended with them receiving one more signal. One which they seem to have expected. Impossible to tell.

Whatever is going to happen, Discovery, the series, is now on it's own canon (and timeline).

isie

Honorary Master
What happened in the last episode? You have two ships. One is gone and the other stays. So which ship will the next season be about? Sure the black chick is the main character but you never know the writers could have been instructed to write her out of the show so if she asked too much salary.
season 3 will still be about Discovery ,
The Enterprise NCC 1701 already had her series , if you would like to know what happened to her and her crew the series is on Netflix

ripclaw

season 3 will still be about Discovery ,
The Enterprise NCC 1701 already had her series , if you would like to know what happened to her and her crew the series is on Netflix
Do you mean TOS, in reference to the Enterprise, or is there another series you're referring to?

Lupus

Honorary Master
Do you mean TOS, in reference to the Enterprise, or is there another series you're referring to?
Will he mentioned the 1701, not the C,D or E from TNG so probably TOS.
Though I'd like to see Pikes Enterprise, Kirk I've seen plenty of.

isie

Honorary Master
Will he mentioned the 1701, not the C,D or E from TNG so probably TOS.
correct TOS , 1701 no alphabet was from TOS
1701 A wasn't in the series she only appeared after the events of The Voyage Home or in the kelvin timeline after the events of Beyond
I'm actually tired of seeing Kirk. I want to see more of Pike and Una.
I'm not done with Kirk but i will be partial to see more of Pike and Una in action

ripclaw

correct TOS , 1701 no alphabet was from TOS
1701 A wasn't in the series she only appeared after the events of The Voyage Home or in the kelvin timeline after the events of Beyond

Correct. The Enterprise (NCC-1701) was destroyed in ST3: The Search for Spock. On the crew's return to the 23rd century in ST4: The Voyage Home, they were presented with the upgraded version of the Enterprise (the NCC-1701-A).