Mr K

I wonder if bollywood package is a independent package? At the moment you have to have top variety package before you can add any bouquet. Now i am paying R169 per month for top variety and top star eventhough I only watch channels in top star.
The Bollywood package is extremely competitively priced but it would be nice to know what that package actually consists off.

rph72

Executive Member
Hoping the FTA channels will also be available on the new HD decoder.

Creag

The Boar's Rock
I wish I could get excited. Without the sport content, it lacks appeal for me.

RichardG

Honorary Master
Exciting news folks for those who want HD decoder it will set you back R300, includes free delivery or alternatively you can take the installation+HD Decoder+delivery R599 :) SMS Star to 40004

rph72

Executive Member
Exciting news folks for those who want HD decoder it will set you back R300, includes free delivery or alternatively you can take the installation+HD Decoder+delivery R599 :) SMS Star to 40004

Plus it will connect to your existing setup. Twin LNB not needed.

RichardG

Honorary Master
Plus it will connect to your existing setup. Twin LNB not needed.

Did I mention about Twin LNB nope, but will take the offer up that way I have a separate satellite for OVHD :) and the tenants can have best of both worlds:)

w1z4rd

Karmic Sangoma
Anyone know of any channel changes? Looks the same from my side, just a different logo.

Can you get StarSat in HD?

rph72

Executive Member
So when are we going to see these new channels?? :whistling:

Most probably only the last week of November. :(

Mr K

Yes. Its bad planning. I have been waiting to see channel list for the new packages.
So when are we going to see these new channels?? :whistling:

Most probably only the last week of November. :(

RichardG

Honorary Master
Still waiting patiently for their content offering hopefully www.starsat.co.za will be operational soon with more information on what channels they will be offering for R200 (it is a steal if the channels I want are available)

rph72

Executive Member
Hopefully they will at least keep the Discovery channels & Fox. If that goes, I go.

Will also be interested to see their ebilling statement this month. I'm on the R169 package and prepared to upgrade to R199 or will my amount due default to R149?

Mr K

Looks like the site is under construction r testing. It asks for username and password when open starsat.co.za.
Still waiting patiently for their content offering hopefully www.starsat.co.za will be operational soon with more information on what channels they will be offering for R200 (it is a steal if the channels I want are available)

RichardG

Honorary Master
Looks like the site is under construction r testing. It asks for username and password when open starsat.co.za.

Correct sir. When I spoke to a consultant from StarSat they told me to email accounts[at]starsat.co.za, hopefully the curtain will unveil soon, that way we can see what is in-store, better happen fast, getting impatient

Mr K

The site is live now.
Correct sir. When I spoke to a consultant from StarSat they told me to email accounts[at]starsat.co.za, hopefully the curtain will unveil soon, that way we can see what is in-store, better happen fast, getting impatient