Stay in SA - Ramaphosa urges young white people

Status
Not open for further replies.

yebocan

Honorary Master
Because he is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Mugabe also pandered before he unleashed the hounds of hell.

Is it? When last did Zapiro draw him as Ramapanther? The illusion of Ramaphoria died months ago. Not even the international press are eating it anymore.

How South Africa’s ‘Ramaphoria’ turned into ‘Ramageddon’

EDITORIAL: Low growth a let-down after Ramaphoria

ANC hard-selling the Ramaphoria fantasy – Susan Booysen

WATCH: Ramaphoria in ICU, says political analyst

Could also load do a myriad of articles, opinion pieces - ... more interested in the numbers that are informing this speech rationale.

Lew Skannen

Expert Member
I always tell people, the problem with South Africans wanting to leave the country is that everyone wants to go to America, UK, Europe, Australia or New Zealand. Yes, these are nice countries with stable economies and employment opportunities. They resonate with us, what we stand for, where we are going in future and what we want to achieve. But, emigrating to these countries are near impossible if you do not have millions upon millions of Rands at your disposal. It is expensive for a reason.

Do not despair. Sometimes, if you really do want to flee the oppression, you may need to swallow your pride and move to another third world country. Yes, not always nice, but there are others that are in a better position than South Africa. They are cheaper to flee to and enter. Yes, it is harder to find a job or make money, but it is not impossible to start there. Work yourself up from there. Now you will have something else to aim for. Work towards leaving there to one of the first world countries.

I have met a number of farmers who closed shop here in SA and could not get into the USA. They went to South America. Two of them recently sold farms in Chile and have relocated to the USA. It can be done.

There is no reason any person are forced to stay in SA and suffer. Each and everyone can leave. It may just take a while longer and harder work to eventually get to where you want to go.

Solarion

Honorary Master
Honestly Cyril, as polite as I'm going to put this, your comments and the ANC's anti white stance over the past 2 decades simply do not match up :confused:

Lew Skannen

Expert Member
Honestly Cyril, as polite as I'm going to put this, your comments and the ANC's anti white stance over the past 2 decades simply do not match up :confused:

Take a look at the video earlier in this thread. Zim did the same. Mugabe told white people to stay and be blessed. Then he took their land and had many of them killed. This is a communist move, nothing else. Ramaphosa knows this.

jack_spratt

Expert Member

zzbbxxz.jpg

Lord Farquart

Expert Member
Both my kids got accepted at Dutch universities, starting September. I took a serious financial knock and relocated with them. No ways they will return because of me.

So sorry CR. You raped my precious company in SA to make your first millions. Now you’ve lost two current tax payers, and two future ones. Make do with what you have left. Sleep in the bed you and the ANC made.

dj2381

Expert Member
I told my wife we can start looking at moving after the elections, unless Cyril suddenly decides to grow a pair and starts dealing with the criminals in the ANC and making an attempt to fix the country we will be leaving which I am guessing is highly unlikely, I will be closing my company and putting 6 direct employees out of a job and more than 10 sub contractors with less work, but me and my child's future trumps any and all of this, proudly brought to you buy the ANC, and I am certain this is happening all over SA, the employment crisis will continue to worsen for generations and generations to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.