Steenhuisen says Zille's tweets on Apartheid are not truthful

DreamKing

Honorary Master
Source? Statistically, most people are apolitical and don't trust any of the major parties.
source? get a poll if you want.

or if that is not a proof you accepted, so how can you prove that I am wrong either?

read the comments and replies, you won't be surprised over 90% of the replies (attack zille) are from anc supporters.

C4Cat

Executive Member
you said

which is not the case. here it is the number that matters.

as i said
So you're saying I'm not allowed to disagree with her. If she says it's the numbers that matter then it's the numbers that matter and if I say no, it's the substance that matters then I'm not just disagreeing with her, in your view I'm being dishonest... OK access... bye

thechamp

Honorary Master
you said

which is not the case. here it is the number that matters.

as i said

they are masked by making everyone believe its for the greater good, meanwhile its great for a select few. nevermind that the reasoning behind them are doomed for failure.

racist laws like bee have been proven to be a failure and increase the wage gap for example. on top of that, it was supposedly meant to be temporary and redress injustices of the past, as if an eye for an eye is magically going to work in this case ..lol. meanwhile our president has stated they are here to stay, they are not going anywhere. theres nothing temporary about that. its all lies.
Why don't you give it time and read his post again tomorrow? I doubt you'll get it today. I am still trying to understand what is throwing you off in his post but I can't find it.

access

Honorary Master
So you're saying I'm not allowed to disagree with her. If she says it's the numbers that matter then it's the numbers that matter and if I say no, it's the substance that matters then I'm not just disagreeing with her, in your view I'm being dishonest... OK access... bye
again youre just being dishonest. you keep going on about substance when the statement and question is the tally. this is typical i suppose.

disagreeing would plainly be; no there are not more laws today. instead you are attempting to change the argument to the substance of the laws, since you dont see a point to the tally. which is not what i questioned or what the woman said.

also, youre carrying on as if one larger/weighted number like 100(old law) cannot equal a hundred of ones(new laws). but im not getting into that, as i questioned the tally.

Why don't you give it time and read his post again tomorrow? I doubt you'll get it today. I am still trying to understand what is throwing you off in his post but I can't find it.
i understand perfectly. dont lose sleep over it.

the commander in chief has breathed new life into ways of dealing with undesired topics. just talk about something else. "wow hes so clever" hahaha :ROFL:

thechamp

Honorary Master
i understand perfectly. dont lose sleep over it.

the commander in chief has breathed new life into ways of dealing with undesired topics. just talk about something else. "wow hes so clever" hahaha :ROFL:
You clearly don't, you wouldn't be so triggered by his post if you did. Digging your heels in even when it's clear you got the wrong end of the stick is very foolish.

access

Honorary Master
You clearly don't, you wouldn't be so triggered by his post if you did. Digging your heels in even when it's clear you got the wrong end of the stick is very foolish.
says the one that keeps replying to a conversation between two people when they werent involved. lol

as if you know what other people understand, you seem misguided. no need to get excited, you can calm down now.

thechamp

Honorary Master
says the one that keeps replying to a conversation between two people when they werent involved. lol

as if you know what other people understand, you seem misguided. no need to get excited, you can calm down now.
That's how forums work, your business with C4Cat is also my business and everybody else's business, i don't need an invitation to get involved, if you don't want people interfering PM him.

access

Honorary Master
That's how forums work, your business with C4Cat is also my business and everybody else's business, i don't need an invitation to get involved, if you don't want people interfering PM him.
calm down a bit. breath, relax, inhale, think of calming waves washing over you, exhale.

anyone have a clue of the amount of racist apartheid laws and the amount of racist laws of today?

access

Honorary Master
I have read this before though. There are more laws based on raced than there were during apartheid. Is she incorrect? If true ... then why are people going bef@k? Laws based on race is wrong. We should all be equal.
yeah the thing is as we can see by recent convo, the detractors will try and change the subject and insist the amount is not relevant. thereby trying to create their own subject which was not part of the statement to begin with.

it is typical though.

edit: error

Last edited:

yebocan

Honorary Master
She must just retire. Her toxicity is going to ruin the DA in the long term.
the only way that she gets ended, with the DA finance barons pulling the plug, ending whatever her end game is .... becoming a conservative regional party?

Oldfut

I have read this before though. There are more laws based on raced than there were during apartheid. Is she incorrect? If true ... then why are people going bef@k? Laws based on race is wrong. We should all be equal.
I think this should be the point of issue, not the number of laws. That seems to me to be like arguing which was worse, the Killing Fields of Cambodia or the Rwandan "genocide". There is no winner and both are / were wrong.

Same with race based laws. I think honest people should acknowledge that any race based legislation is amoral and unprincipaled as well as eventually leading to, or contributing to, division and negative outcomes. But neither Zille nor the DA, let alone the ANC and EFF, seem brave enough to come out and follow this route.

Daruk

Honorary Master
Her comments were so general and subjective that they could be true in the right context. Dunno why people froth at the mouth about it. Seems like Zille is yet another deflectionists flavour of the day.