Steenhuisen says Zille's tweets on Apartheid are not truthful

C4Cat

Executive Member
yeah the thing is as we can see by recent convo, the detractors will try and change the subject and insist the amount is not relevant. thereby trying to create their own subject which was not part of the statement to begin with.

it is typical though.

edit: error
Telling someone you think they are wrong isn't changing the subject. The number of laws is NOT relevant to anything and Zille is wrong to imply it indicates something, without looking at the substance of those laws. I'm not changing the subject, or being 'dishonest' as you claim, I'm just disagreeing with your queen, it happens.

rietrot

Honorary Master

access

Honorary Master
Telling someone you think they are wrong isn't changing the subject. The number of laws is NOT relevant to anything and Zille is wrong to imply it indicates something, without looking at the substance of those laws. I'm not changing the subject, or being 'dishonest' as you claim, I'm just disagreeing with your queen, it happens.
it is relevant to the womans statement and my question in return, which is to prove it.

how ever you want to change the subject is irrelevant to the statement or my question in return. your opinion would be relevant if she said, "the racist laws are worse today than then.", which she did not say.

you are being dishonest. period.

Last edited:

surface

Executive Member
It's as if she's being paid to rewrite history.
Well, she is just echoing what a substantial majority on this forum have expressed many times. "De Klerk and his band of brothers gifted freedom"

koeks525

Expert Member
Helen Zille, the queen of ANC-Lite, is still up to her shenanigans, after promising people she would "stay in her lane". The granny is fake news!!

surface

Executive Member
Helen Zille, the queen of ANC-Lite, is still up to her shenanigans, after promising people she would "stay in her lane". The granny is fake news!!
Well she is staying her lane; she never said she will not throw missiles from her lane, did she now?

The Free Radical

Steenhuizen is a virtue signalling twit.
The DA is rudderless and broken to the core.

FF+ for me next elections.

access

Honorary Master
at least somebody wrote down the events of history... :D

theres the removal of things, or recent denials. like museum exhibitions or necklacing events.

some kids i spoke to told me they never learned that mandela lived in a private house in victor verster.

newjourno

Expert Member
FF+ for me next elections.
Peter Groenewald (leader of the VF+) is also a hypocrite.

He was part of the Conservative Party which wanted Apartheid to remain and felt the National Party was becoming too moderate. He goes on rants complaining about BEE but favored WEE.

newjourno

Expert Member
She is clearly VF+ lite now and the new DA leadership is clearly VF+ lite. Some of their messaging on social media now is very similar to that used by the VF+.

The problem is that there change of direction might not work out as planned because there is still an ANC lite faction within the party that won't hesitate to call them out if they feel they have to.