Stellenbosch University student's belongings urinated on in allegedly racist incident

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
That is a UNISA video. I don't know who did the interview, but the interviewer asks at 02:06, "So racism, basically, the issue has not been attended to at all by the university?", listen to how the attorney responds.

Wim... it is all on you.

rambo919

Honorary Master
If I recall correctly, early news reports indicated that he was willing to forgive the accused, but that he changed his mind when his daddy instructed him to do otherwise.
His daddy is a moron intent on milking this regardless of the fallout long term. Kinda makes me feel for the kid, he kinda had no choice if this is true.

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
Must you use each and every opportunity to attack somebody indirectly (sometimes not so indirectly)? Don''t you have a white mod on some other forum to go piss on and start a near war again?

PS: Bell Pottinger was ousted, you can stop working now.
He does this 99% of the time. He just comes off as a stupid ass clown trying to bait people. He tries so hard to insult people with his usual BEE, low IQ comments rhetoric. I'm sure he had a white dude not return the his love... and now he is scorned.

Username:

Probably wants fame and fortune. Millions for pain and suffering
He has now been labeled as the "urination victim" by the media. Not for all the fame and fortune in the world would I want to be remembered like that.

This is a rather unpleasant experience for all. Going public on social media made it a million times worse with everyone involved life's being destroyed.

The pisser deserves to be punished for his inexcusable behavior but now he is going to be made an example off.

Sad part is that the Stellenbosh boys have probably been urinating on each other for generations but now that the urination victim happens to be black its a **** show

Last edited:

RonSwanson

Honorary Master
His daddy is a moron intent on milking this regardless of the fallout long term. Kinda makes me feel for the kid, he kinda had no choice if this is true.
Sins of the fathers.
It's a pity though, he initially displayed exemplary character and self-control, I actually had some respect for him at the time. But then he gave in to premature ancestor-worship pressure, and tbh I now don't care too much for him and his issues.
Oh well, he who rides the tiger... may he enjoy the ride... ;)

ponder

Honorary Master

Stellenbosch urine victim walks out of hearing over allegedly biased panel

The commission is headed by retired concourt justice Sisi Khampepe. Or if I'm wrong in assuming the commission and disciplinary hearing are two separate organs I plead guilty, not quite sure here.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
The commission is headed by retired concourt justice Sisi Khampepe. Or if I'm wrong in assuming the commission and disciplinary hearing are two separate organs I plead guilty, not quite sure here.

I am also uncertain whether the commission and the committee are separate bodies. The news is a bit lacklustre with their reports, but as I understand the hearings are happening behind closed doors, so they don’t want the public (and the media) to meddle. The thing is, SU has already said many things… they compromised themselves to please the public or their own well-being.

The Khampepe Commission was said to start around this time...

ponder

Honorary Master
I am also uncertain whether the commission and the committee are separate bodies. The news is a bit lacklustre with their reports, but as I understand the hearings are happening behind closed doors, so they don’t want the public (and the media) to meddle. The thing is, SU has already said many things… they compromised themselves to please the public or their own well-being.

The Khampepe Commission was said to start around this time...

Based on that, I would say she's not involved in the disciplinary committee related to this case. The commission is a separate issue wrt systemic racism at SU.

Just my interpretation of things.

access

Honorary Master
sheesh... all the times a black person has urinated on a white persons property... ai

sis man

jokes aside, this is seriously messed up that it has been taken this far.

R13...

Honorary Master
Isn't that the truth? This is a remark directly from the institution which is legally representing him,

Seeing the above, I guess this is why he didn't want to participate, the commission likely requested to interview the two unadulterated.
Does the pisser have legal representation? And I would think the victim wouldn't need a lawyer as the university is prosecutor on his behalf. He's not the one likely to face consequences. They have turned a case of drunken stupidity into a circus.