Stellenbosch University student's belongings urinated on in allegedly racist incident

surface

Honorary Master
Sad part is that the Stellenbosh boys have probably been urinating on each other for generations but now that the urination victim happens to be black its a **** show
Stellies whites have been pissing on each other for generations? Is it perhaps the reason for their excellence? I think we are missing trick here. Any stellies can confirm ?

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Stellies whites have been pissing on each other for generations? Is it perhaps the reason for their excellence? I think we are missing trick here. Any stellies can confirm ?
Learn something, if something is embarrassing it's allowed to make it seem like it's the most ordinary thing that you have been doing for generations.

Last edited:

surface

Honorary Master
Learn something, if something is embarrassing it's allowed to make it seem like it's the most ordinary thing that you have been doing for generations.
Come to think of it, it will explain a lot on this forum. This much urination exchange can't really be good, or is it?

Craig_

Honorary Master

Both @Username: and @Alice are talking through their necks, that's not a thing here, it also wasn't when I was still a student. And students drinking and causing crap happens at all universities, not just Stellenbosch. At least here they don't burn the university down.

Last edited:

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Ndwayana's legal team said that their client took the position to boycott the central disciplinary commission until the university agrees to changing its chairperson.

It only seems to be News24 reporting on the matter and the articles are pay gated.

I don't know what the issue is with the chairperson, but I guess they want said person 'recused'.

airborne

Honorary Master
Ndwayana's legal team said that their client took the position to boycott the central disciplinary commission until the university agrees to changing its chairperson.

It only seems to be News24 reporting on the matter and the articles are pay gated.

I don't know what the issue is with the chairperson, but I guess they want said person 'recused'.

Who is the chairperson they want changed?

It appears they are hellbent on ensuring this is framed as a racially motivated incident and want a chairperson who they believe will be partial to that outcome.

Username:

Both @Username: and @Alice are talking through their necks, that's not a thing here, it also wasn't when I was still a student. And students drinking and causing crap happens at all universities, not just Stellenbosch. At least here they don't burn the university down.
Sorry Craig you were probably not part got the Golden Circle

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Who is the chairperson they want changed?

It appears they are hellbent on ensuring this is framed as a racially motivated incident and want a chairperson who they believe will be partial to that outcome.

Not they, Ndwayana's legal representatives are very explicit that it is their client's desire and intention. I am not going to question this, since Ndwayana's haven't expressed being pressured into anything. It is his will and wishes now concerning the proceedings.

I have no idea who is on this committee, but I am certain that it's integrity is deliberately being brought into doubt.

Du Toit is not the only target here, both Du Toit and Ndwayana are being used as conduits in my view. The aim is to change the institution.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
So... I looked into Ndwayana's legal councel,

In this photo below are KB Morota (Black Forum) and Nomonde Gxilishe (UNISA Law Centre),

FV3tww5XoAAfSCF

and as can be read, the incident is labelled a miscarriage. I have no idea how this can be labelled a miscarriage without an outcome being reached, but I can interpret this as being cast onto the audience, manipulating how these processes are to be understood.

From what the media has reported, apparently legal representation wasn’t allowed, why, I don’t know, but it isn’t a miscarriage. However, it is now known that the issue is with the committee's chairperson. The public haven't been made privy to the issue and how it came to being, so I am unable to examine the issue.

Now I need to ask, what is the motive? The best I could do was to see how Black Forum is viewing Ndwayana's matter which they have expressed on their social media,

FTcktF4X0AAxeUE

FTckveMWIAACNpM

so how is Ndwayana being prepared by his legal counsel?

I am curious to see the next step.

GrootVoet

Next you will hear they demand to write the guilty verdict themselves and select the punishment also.

But this stalling on the part Ndwayana and his team, what is the chances it will backfire because if it drags for too long Du Toit can say his right to a quick and fair disciplinary hearing was denied.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Next you will hear they demand to write the guilty verdict themselves and select the punishment also.

But this stalling on the part Ndwayana and his team, what is the chances it will backfire because if it drags for too long Du Toit can say his right to a quick and fair trail was denied.

This isn't a trial; this is a disciplinary committee. The police are still busy with their criminal investigation and I have no idea about how the Khampepe Commission will go about their mission. I initially thought the commission would be incorporated into the disciplinary proceedings, but that isn't the case.

Howdy

Expert Member
So... I looked into Ndwayana's legal councel,

In this photo below are KB Morota (Black Forum) and Nomonde Gxilishe (UNISA Law Centre),

FV3tww5XoAAfSCF

and as can be read, the incident is labelled a miscarriage. I have no idea how this can be labelled a miscarriage without an outcome being reached, but I can interpret this as being cast onto the audience, manipulating how these processes are to be understood.

From what the media has reported, apparently legal representation wasn’t allowed, why, I don’t know, but it isn’t a miscarriage. However, it is now known that the issue is with the committee's chairperson. The public haven't been made privy to the issue and how it came to being, so I am unable to examine the issue.

Now I need to ask, what is the motive? The best I could do was to see how Black Forum is viewing Ndwayana's matter which they have expressed on their social media,

FTcktF4X0AAxeUE

FTckveMWIAACNpM

so how is Ndwayana being prepared by his legal counsel?

I am curious to see the next step.
What a lot of vile hate is being spewed in this!

But this stalling on the part Ndwayana and his team, what is the chances it will backfire because if it drags for too long Du Toit can say his right to a quick and fair disciplinary hearing was denied.

Hopefully they find the same set of standards they used, used on themselves as well, minimally see everything they wish to see done to the piss cat done to themselves as well, including disbarment

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
What a lot of vile hate is being spewed in this!

Hopefully they find the same set of standards they used, used on themselves as well, minimally see everything they wish to see done to the piss cat done to themselves as well, including disbarment

I am amused by the Unisa Law Clinic, they made this statement,

A disciplinary hearing against the perpetrator was held on the 22nd June 2022 at the University of Stellenbosch. Our client was invited to participate in the hearing as a witness.

The details of the hearing were meant to be private, therefore their publications were premature.

but it is they themselves who promote it on their socials. The news broke with their Tweet being quoted.

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
UNISA's Law Clinic provided clarity, well, their pov,

FV8Rco0UsAAWO6a

FV8RcowUcAMqIjN
lol. He didn't disrupt. But he "felt" it was not impartial and walked out. So before the hearing, people are already bad in his eyes.

So next time boys and girls, if you got to a hearing/court, just walk out and state you feel it's not impartial.

Hahahah.. Jacob taught them good.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
lol. He didn't disrupt. But he "felt" it was not impartial and walked out. So before the hearing, people are already bad in his eyes.

So next time boys and girls, if you got to a hearing/court, just walk out and state you feel it's not impartial.

Hahahah.. Jacob taught them good.

I went through Unisa's Law Clinic, and they do tend to ReTweet Jacob Zuma rhetoric...