Steve Jobs movie opens in US tomorrow

Polymathic

Honorary Master
1st i thought why the hell does Jobs deserve a movie but then remembered that Zuckerberg got this own movie, if Zuckerberg deserved a movie then Jobs deserves a trilogy

CL-West

Expert Member
I read about this before and it looks really good, but Kutcher as Jobs??

I'm not a big fan of Kutcher, but then again neither of Jobs, so maybe he is perfect for the part:D

fish_man

Expert Member
Isaacsons book was a fantastic read it must be said.
i you liked Walters book than you must read this as well

iWoz: Computer Geek to Cult Icon - How I Invented the Personal Computer, Co-Founded Apple, and Had Fun Doing It

Abe

Expert Member
I never see the point in these movies. Didn't have any inclination to watch the Zuckerberg one and I feel exactly the same about this one.

fish_man

Expert Member
I never see the point in these movies. Didn't have any inclination to watch the Zuckerberg one and I feel exactly the same about this one.
Its always nice to see how these tech start ups started, If Gates dies they will probably make a movie of that too.

F1 Fan

Expert Member
Anyone plannig to actually watch this? While I understand the reasoning behind reading the book, I very much doubt this would be interesting.

I didn't watch the facebook one either.

Maverick Jester

The Special One
Funny enough, I felt the same way about The Social Network. But characters aside, it was actually an excellent movie.

falcon786

Honorary Master
blah....jobs wasn't that great anyway.

He was involved in the Apple ebook collusion scheme also.If the movie shows that and other negatives then it would be worth a watch for fans otherwise its far fetched from reality.

Biscuit1018

Expert Member
Its always nice to see how these tech start ups started, If Gates dies they will probably make a movie of that too.
In some ways they have made a movie about Gates

Pirates of Silicone Valley was probably more about Gates then it was about Jobs

Joker

Expert Member
Not sure why they felt Wozniak needed to be portrayed as a super geek:

Crowley

Executive Member
Anyone plannig to actually watch this?
I think some iCult supporters are camping outside Computicket already for tickets. Especially the ones who seem to be absent today.

As for me, I'm washing my hair that day.