Stevens Mokgalapa voted out as Tshwane mayor in motion of no confidence

Gaz{M}

Executive Member
Do we even need Mayors? I mean what the hell do they even do? Cut ribbons at the new township car wash?

zolly

Expert Member
It is?
(Genuine question)

It is owned and operated by Iqbal Surve, a man who has benefited from massive amounts of corruption, and who's pieces clearly lean towards defending those who have been accused of corruption. Also, the fact that Piet Rampedi, (who wrote the rogue unit stories which were later retracted and apologised for by the Sunday Times and was accused of taking brown paper bags by Julius Malema), works there, is all that people need to know about their "journalistic integrity".

Priapus

Executive Member
It is owned and operated by Iqbal Surve, a man who has benefited from massive amounts of corruption, and who's pieces clearly lean towards defending those who have been accused of corruption. Also, the fact that Piet Rampedi, (who wrote the rogue unit stories which were later retracted and apologised for by the Sunday Times and was accused of taking brown paper bags by Julius Malema), works there, is all that people need to know about their "journalistic integrity".

It is owned Dr Survé who is very dodgy to say the least.

/ adds IOL to the blocklist.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
I don't want to give them any clicks, I'm sure many others here feel the same way.

Rather find a credible source, comrade.
It doesn't bother me at all if you don't click on it.

BBSA

Honorary Master
It doesn't bother me at all if you don't click on it.
Okay, keep on wasting your time by posting links from a nonsense agency.

No one is going to take you seriously if you can't bothered to find a reliable source.

JuliusSeizure

It is owned and operated by Iqbal Surve, a man who has benefited from massive amounts of corruption, and who's pieces clearly lean towards defending those who have been accused of corruption

How the hell is it still running? Pretty sure it is struggling financially, yet better outlets have closed down.

The Trutherizer

Expert Member
It is rare for me to say this, but good luck to the ANC in herding the bunch of crazy cats that is the EFF now.
Joining up with the EFF was a bad idea for the DA to start with.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
It is rare for me to say this, but good luck to the ANC in herding the bunch of crazy cats that is the EFF now.
Joining up with the EFF was a bad idea for the DA to start with.
Where are the ANC herding them to? What happened?

zolly

Expert Member
How the hell is it still running? Pretty sure it is struggling financially, yet better outlets have closed down.

If I remember he got a few billion from the last head of the PIC that the new head is trying to get back.