Stock exchange rate calculator and cryptocurrency

blackguyza

For those who love money and cryptocurrency
Found it on another board - this program shows which stock exchange is more profitable to buy and sell and which cryptocurrency

The most powerful tool to help both novice and professional trader...

* Contains a list of 30 popular exchanges
* Able to count the volume of trades
* Considers the difference in the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies
* 15 Popular Cryptocurrencies
* Setting sound / visual notifications when the cryptocurrency price changes
* Setting notifications when cryptocurrency trading volume increases
* Ability to specify the time-out for updating stock exchange / cryptocurrency information
* Minimum RAM / CPU Consumption
* Built-in antigate key
* Unable to add to the list of its stock exchange (This possibility will appear in future versions)

https://exchtop.com/

In general, it is not bad to raise with such software, is there anyone who trades on the exchanges?

savage

Expert Member
Stock exchange rate calculator and cryptocurrency. I used it myself, I did not see any analogues. Copypaste from here.

ExhangeTop Beta

The most powerful tool to help both novice and professional trader...

* Contains a list of 30 popular exchanges
* Able to count the volume of trades
* Considers the difference in the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies
* 15 Popular Cryptocurrencies
* Setting sound / visual notifications when the cryptocurrency price changes
* Setting notifications when cryptocurrency trading volume increases
* Ability to specify the time-out for updating stock exchange / cryptocurrency information
* Minimum RAM / CPU Consumption
* Built-in antigate key
* Unable to add to the list of its stock exchange (This possibility will appear in future versions)

Possible crashes and launch errors. (Beta version)

Support Windows 7/8/10 / Server

For maximum compatibility, you must install Microsoft Visual C ++ 2015.

Official website

nadeem_k

I have been using it for 2 days, it is much more convenient to trade with it, if we added USDT, it would be great at all. I read on the bitcointalk, in a few months they want to make it paid, about $ 100 a month, I hope this will not happen

plenty

I have been using it for 2 days, it is much more convenient to trade with it, if we added USDT, it would be great at all. I read on the bitcointalk, in a few months they want to make it paid, about $ 100 a month, I hope this will not happen
I think it will be paid much earlier, their antigate key is built in,
it is not profitable for them to keep it free for a long time

saor

Honorary Master
What are people mainly using this for?

This is the second thread about this and I'm sitll not sure what this is because you've also just copy-pasted some text without actually saying anything useful about the app itself and why you're using it.

savage

Expert Member
What are people mainly using this for?

This is the second thread about this and I'm sitll not sure what this is because you've also just copy-pasted some text without actually saying anything useful about the app itself and why you're using it.
Sorry, did not see that the topic already exists. I use it to miscalculate cryptocurrency. I trade on binance, in this program I specify only binance, then it displays a list of cryptocurrency binance for me, starting from the most profitable trade, take into account the difference in buying and selling and the trading volume of this cryptocurrency, then it updates this data every 30 seconds and I trade the most profitable cryptocurrency, losing much less time than I would have thought all by myself

archimedes

I tried to use this program today, I think those who trade by themselves counting on everything will be quite difficult to compete with those who use it. she really has a lot of potential

nadeem_k

When I upload my sound in the sound notification setting, the application crashes, who can help with this? Who had the same problem?

Jehosefat

Expert Member
They added USDT. It's really much easier to trade with such software, I think soon the number of traders will increase significantly