Stop encrypted messaging to fight terrorism – Government officials

Zoomzoom

Executive Member
One more government joins the ever increasing bid to get rid of all rights to privacy.

FTFY

Pythonista

It's old, but still true .... : If cryptography is outlawed, then only outlaws will GY53BX 8jfCA7 Ke JGFA4mD

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Holy sheet... The NWO has a guideline document.. I would love to give it a read if you wouldn't mind sending me a link

The_MAC

Executive Member
How about solving the problem at the root? No amount of transparency will ever stop terrorism, Whatsapp is just a tool..

Arthur

Honorary Master
Terrorism its a cultural problem. Can't be fought with technology without first changing the culture that remains impotent in tolerating it.

sajunky

Honorary Master
How about solving the problem at the root? No amount of transparency will ever stop terrorism, Whatsapp is just a tool..
Guns are just tools, but you are banning guns. When you allow it at first place, it will never stop.

f2wohf

Honorary Master
The grass is getting yellow because the rabbits are too fast to eat it. We need more water.

You might as well send that, good luck for the Australian intelligence to get the meaning or lack of it.

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
What I find amusing is government would not get rid of encryption either

Drake2007

Expert Member
Taking the whole populations security and privacy away will open even more doors for criminals to exploit. To put it more succinctly, Their logic fail is kinda like saying no one can use door locks on their house because terrorists use locks as well.

Stupid ****s.

Swa

Honorary Master
And the fight over liberty vs government continues.