Stormers - what do we have to do to win a season?

battletoad

Expert Member
stormers just need to win against the cheetahs to guarantee home semi, even if crusaders get bp win (for this year if equal points, number of wins takes preference over PD)

i'm just glad peter grant is back this week...
Yip - Ricky Januarie is so useless...the Stormers should've started with Duvenage. The weird thing is Duvenage has started most of the Stormers' games this season...not sure why Coetzee decided to start with Januarie, considering he is useless and that Kurt Coleman is inexperienced.

stormers just need to win against the cheetahs to guarantee home semi, even if crusaders get bp win (for this year if equal points, number of wins takes preference over PD)
True, which means my answer is correct. Remember the question

when would we know if the stormers get a semi final or final at newlands?

Logo

Yip - Ricky Januarie is so useless...the Stormers should've started with Duvenage. The weird thing is Duvenage has started most of the Stormers' games this season...not sure why Coetzee decided to start with Januarie, considering he is useless and that Kurt Coleman is inexperienced.
Well he started with Januarie because he held Duwenhage back as back up for two positions, scrumhalf and flyhalf. It was the right thing to do. I personally think that Coleman's inexperience caused a lot of those mistaled. In normal conditions Januarie would just let the ball go to flyhalf who would then control play. But with Coleman there Januarie had to take the pressure off Coleman and instead the Bulls put Januarie under a lot of pressure.

@gregory early you say that WP / Stormers was unbeatable because they were the only team, well you are wrong. I believe he was referring to the team of the 80's were WP actually won the CC 5 consecutive times and simply dominated all opposition. And yes Freestate did play back then.

@gregory early you say that WP / Stormers was unbeatable because they were the only team, well you are wrong. I believe he was referring to the team of the 80's were WP actually won the CC 5 consecutive times and simply dominated all opposition. And yes Freestate did play back then.
OP said Stormers was unbeatable and I am afraid they never were. WAnd in those 5 years, while they won their finals, they never won every single match, which means "unbeatable" is a bit of a stretch. Running champions, sure. Unbeatable? not quite.