Strange trend in new coronavirus cases

chrisc

Executive Member
I got my test done this morning (the hospital opens at 6.00am) and they used a Korean testing kit which gives an answer in a few mins

The nurse told me that they are doing over 200 tests a day and do get some positive results. but would not say how many.

Everybody is suited up and its done very professionally. The cost is R1400. My medical plan will pay for it in due course

On the way home, passed by Checkers. Long queues, presumably for welfare payments

Speedster

Executive Member
I got my test done this morning (the hospital opens at 6.00am) and they used a Korean testing kit which gives an answer in a few mins

The nurse told me that they are doing over 200 tests a day and do get some positive results. but would not say how many.

Everybody is suited up and its done very professionally. The cost is R1400. My medical plan will pay for it in due course

On the way home, passed by Checkers. Long queues, presumably for welfare payments
Did you have any symptoms, or what prompted the test?

rietrot

Honorary Master

BS.

RedViking

Nord of the South

So are you pregnant or not?

chrisc

Executive Member
No, I just want to know one way or the other. As soon as we are allowed out again, we want to go up to Namibia

Sl8er

Executive Member
No, I just want to know one way or the other. As soon as we are allowed out again, we want to go up to Namibia
As long as you know for a fact that you're 100% negative by the time you go: Good luck and enjoy your trip.
(And for the love of god, do. Not. Forget. To. Self. Quarantine. When. You. Return.)

chrisc

Executive Member
^^ With every agreement, someone must disagree

I raised my medical plan from the second tier to the top tier. For us its worth it, we have recovered far more in benefits than the premiums. Plus, since I have been a member since their inception, they cannot revoke my plan.

The Covid-19 supplementary clause states "All testing, whether voluntary or on the advice of a medical professional, is covered". But so what, if it keeps us happy, its worth spending

Also, what is wrong going on a pre-booked trip to the Etosha Game Reserve? I am told it has been postponed to August, but that is better since it will be a bit cooler then