Suffer ******** suffer!

werner

Expert Member
i think he has finally lost his marbles. truly. to be saying he is at war with britain isnt so cool for a president.
maybe britain should say they are at war with zim..see what happens..
what a nob.

ajak

Expert Member
I have been chastised, so I will keep my tone down. Shame we must pray for our brother, under that tan skin he is just like us, so lets hold hands, AND PULL THE BLOODY ROPE AND HANG THE SOB

pupa

Banned
ajak said:
I have been chastised, so I will keep my tone down. Shame we must pray for our brother, under that tan skin he is just like us, so lets hold hands, AND PULL THE BLOODY ROPE AND HANG THE SOB
Under the skin they may be the same! but it is the brains, brawns and genes that is the let down. They, Africa will never survive without colonial or other type of rule! They just do not have it in them. Begging is the only way of survival for them!

Last edited:

Paul_S

Expert Member
Africa will never get anywhere until the leaders and the people start taking responsibility for their actions instead of playing the blame game.
If the people of Africa would stop, sit down, assess their situation and then make the neccessary changes they would finally get somewhere in life.
However they use the colonial/West blame game in order to stir up votes or stay in power.

How can one have a bright future if you're always looking back at the past?
That's like driving a car down the freeway at 120km/h while only looking in the rearview mirror - you're going to have an accident every 5 minutes and come out of every wreck a little bit worse off.

ajak

Expert Member
We must also realize that there are plenty whites that agree with the policies of the anc and actively participate in silencing the dissenting white voice here and in Zimbabwe.Its money that talks,some ppl will sell out theire own kind just for a buck

bb_matt

Executive Member
Must say, there's been absolutely no news about anything in Zim over here in the UK - it just doesn't register on the news radar, nobody really cares - another mad African dictator. Same old Same old.

Also, South Africa isn't lumped into the same basket at all, in fact, most Brits aren't really aware of the very close ties, both socially and politically, with Zim.

When they think of SA, they think "holiday" or "AIDS" or "I know a mate/family member/colleague" from SA.

England has LOADS of South Africans - heck, I've found in my tiny village, there's at least 4 South Africans living here.

So yeah, do your worst Mugabe - oops, you already have! - DOH!

Why nobody has taken him out yet, is anyones guess - it's about time the people of Zim got rid of this nasty little man.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Well, old Bobs soldiers will just come here and steal some cash for him from the vans that carry such things around. If the UK declared war on Zim, it woudl be like over in a week... With Zim even more ****ed up (if thats possible).

pupa

Banned
DigitalSoldier said:
a week ? with those boring english gentlemen wars ? :D
No man they will contract the Boere to do their work. They know what a small team of boere or rekkies can do. It will take but a few days!:D

kilo39

Executive Member
Paul_S said:
If the people of Africa would stop, sit down, assess their situation and then make the neccessary changes they would finally get somewhere in life.
Wot - please not another conference!

supersunbird

Honorary Master
An improvement in the Zimbabwe situation is imminent...

Last edited:

JStrike

Honorary Master
I really think Mugabe has lost his marbles. Makes one wonder how that happened. He was supposed to be pretty damn intelligent back in the day.
I have heard some theories...

nocilah

Banned
perhaps uk should invade and recolonise and fix up again.

I think we should consider the poor sods in Zimbabawe who have no option but to live in Zimbabwe. It still amazes me that no one has decided to knock off their glorious leader yet.