Sunday Times Food & Wine Show

blunomore

Honorary Master
Sunday Times Food and Wine Show is currently on @ the Sandton Convention Centre. We went today and we had a great time! Entrance fee is R 50 and I can only describe it as an 'upmarket cheese and wine do'. :D

For those of you who like the whole tasting experience, you will enjoy. Every stall has little samples of whatever they are selling - cheese, cream cheese, olives, pates, chutneys, spices, curries, chocolates, turkish delight, breads, cakes and wines.

We bought quite a few products and it was a fun Friday afternoon.

Oh and of course, there are cooking demonstrations by international chefs as well as.

Give it a try - the show ends tomorrow.

Ou grote

Honorary Master
Sunday Times Food and Wine Show is currently on @ the Sandton Convention Centre. We went today and we had a great time! Entrance fee is R 50 and I can only describe it as an 'upmarket cheese and wine do'. :D

For those of you who like the whole tasting experience, you will enjoy. Every stall has little samples of whatever they are selling - cheese, cream cheese, olives, pates, chutneys, spices, curries, chocolates, turkish delight, breads, cakes and wines.

We bought quite a few products and it was a fun Friday afternoon.

Oh and of course, there are cooking demonstrations by international chefs as well as.

Give it a try - the show ends tomorrow.
I'm in CT, can u post me a doggie bag?

blunomore

Honorary Master
My girlfriend is there... I miss her so much :(

I love CT. Not 100% sure if I would want to live there, but I love visiting for 2/3 days.

Have any of you guys been to the Wembley Roadhouse in Athlone ? I was there only once in 2003 and I enjoyed it. Different experience!