- Aug 5, 2007
Did mia.africa.com have black friday deals last year?
I had a quick look, but could not find anything from last year - I did not look too hard though.Did mia.africa.com have black friday deals last year?
The Nedbank one is interesting.Nedbank is trying to join in on Black Friday, as they did last year. https://nedbank.co.za/website/unmatched/blackfriday
They have 5 'offers', the main one being R3000 cashback by opening a Nedbank Savvy Plus or Savvy Bundle cheque account during the month of November. Just note those terms.
Second one is more of a competition from what I can tell, the third is a discount on their PocketPOS, the fourth is some discounts on travel, and lastly no monthly fees or commissions from 29 November to 2 December 2019 on some investments. More info is available on the link above.
I had a quick look, but could not find anything from last year - I did not look too hard though.
Probably!Do u think I can get away from switching my salary of I EFT R10K with the description "Salary"
meh.Do we have a thread yet for this annual DDOS event?
With Black Friday just around the corner, and deal rumours well swirled, let's post all the deals we are aware of here. Thx @Speedster for the intro.
I'll update this post with confirmed deals, and links where applicable.
PSA: I have no idea how one sorts this to become more tech-y.
- Takealot (Blue Dot sale starting 00:01AM? on 29/11/2019)
- XBox1 will be going for R3499 (thx @SeRpEnT)
- Makro (5 Days, like last year)
- Pick 'n Pay (Weekly deals leading up to B/F)
- Builders Warehouse (10% off purchases over R5000 from the 18th)
- Edgars (Signup)
- Nedbank (5 offers, R3000 cashback when opening a Savvy account, discounted PocketPOS, Investment offers)