Super Official Black Friday Thread (29 November 2019) ... and other general Fishing-related chit-chat.

ld13

Honorary Master
Nedbank is trying to join in on Black Friday, as they did last year. https://nedbank.co.za/website/unmatched/blackfriday

They have 5 'offers', the main one being R3000 cashback by opening a Nedbank Savvy Plus or Savvy Bundle cheque account during the month of November. Just note those terms.

Second one is more of a competition from what I can tell, the third is a discount on their PocketPOS, the fourth is some discounts on travel, and lastly no monthly fees or commissions from 29 November to 2 December 2019 on some investments. More info is available on the link above.

Did mia.africa.com have black friday deals last year?
I had a quick look, but could not find anything from last year - I did not look too hard though.

Dee96

Nedbank is trying to join in on Black Friday, as they did last year. https://nedbank.co.za/website/unmatched/blackfriday

They have 5 'offers', the main one being R3000 cashback by opening a Nedbank Savvy Plus or Savvy Bundle cheque account during the month of November. Just note those terms.

Second one is more of a competition from what I can tell, the third is a discount on their PocketPOS, the fourth is some discounts on travel, and lastly no monthly fees or commissions from 29 November to 2 December 2019 on some investments. More info is available on the link above.

I had a quick look, but could not find anything from last year - I did not look too hard though.
The Nedbank one is interesting.
Do u think I can get away from switching my salary of I EFT R10K with the description "Salary"

ld13

Honorary Master
Vox has indicated that they will be running a Black Friday (Green week) special again, from the 25th.

Hello!
At Vox we're bringing back Green Week and throwing shade️ on Black Friday. Deals are real for a whole week!

From 25 November to 2 December 2019 you can expect massive savings on Voice, Connectivity, Security and so much more.
2857_-FTTB_V4_11112019-FA.png?v=1573737496530
Early Access to our Double Up Promo!

We thought we’d open up one of our deals a week early, so you can get a taste of the great specials we have waiting for you!

Save 33% on your Fibre to the Business (FTTB) package and get double the bandwidth!*

This Frogfoot Network offering is only available until 2 December 2019 and the Double Up applies to broadband data speeds only (not included value add services).

Do u think I can get away from switching my salary of I EFT R10K with the description "Salary"
Probably!

IzZzy

Executive Member
Samsonite has a sign up page for exclusive Black Friday deals

Wall

Sports Addict
Milk
Cell phone
3D printer
Whey Protein
Toilet Paper
Raspberry Pi 4
Synology / WD NAS

^my list for this BF, been saving the whole year to get this on special.
Cash Crusaders will have a deal on 3D printers - brand new ;)

Thor

Honorary Master
Also looking for a bed queen size and needs to be that memory foam business

SeRpEnT

Expert Member
Prima Interactive has announced on their FB page that XB1 will be going for R3499 on Black Friday at many official SA XB1 retailers.

Akasha

Executive Member
Looking for 2 bedside tables for less than R1500 for both if someone sees somewhere. Not white.

Nemoneiros

Do we have a thread yet for this annual DDOS event?

With Black Friday just around the corner, and deal rumours well swirled, let's post all the deals we are aware of here. Thx @Speedster for the intro.

I'll update this post with confirmed deals, and links where applicable.

PSA: I have no idea how one sorts this to become more tech-y.

Tech-y
Retail-y

ISP-y

Cellular-y

Randoms/Un-Categorized
Aggregators/catalogs:
meh.