Super Rugby 2018

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Was just about to say (but Blades beat me to it) how packed the stadium is. When you consider that the Brumbies had just over 5,000 people at their last home game, it really shows how Super Rugby has grown in Argentina. Great to see.

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
When the Jags get it right, they are a joy to watch. The Graham Henry effect still evident.

sand_man

Honorary Master
Ruan Botha is going to get carded here.

Man, but he is one stupid rugby player. How many cards has he got this season for the same thing?

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Good fight from the Sharks but the Jaguares were just more clinical and decisive with ball in hand.

sand_man

Honorary Master
Disappointing result! Too many silly errors from the Sharks but we seem to say that week after week. Their handling skills are just not consistently where they ought to be. They just don't appear to be a properly drilled outfit! Some very soft turnovers and some soft moments and that's the ball game! Fck it man, I wish they would wake up!!

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Bloody tough game that. Highlanders had to battle till the end for the win.

Looks like Brad Thorn is putting some oomph into the Reds.

sand_man

Honorary Master
Gees, Bulls driving maul impotent today. 3 times they've failed with the driving mail so close to the try line. Time for different tactics.

Safferbeauty

Expert Member
Stormers VS Lions game

Hey all. I am in Wales and since I have the weekend off, I would love to be able to watch the Stormers VS Lions Game. WHere can I stream? Please don't say Supersport as I need a VPN for that and right now I dont have the cash for one. Please help