Super Rugby 2018

crackersa

Honorary Master
Stormers VS Lions game

Hey all. I am in Wales and since I have the weekend off, I would love to be able to watch the Stormers VS Lions Game. WHere can I stream? Please don't say Supersport as I need a VPN for that and right now I dont have the cash for one. Please help

ESPN

Sky

greg0205

Honorary Master
Hey all. I am in Wales and since I have the weekend off, I would love to be able to watch the Stormers VS Lions Game. WHere can I stream? Please don't say Supersport as I need a VPN for that and right now I dont have the cash for one. Please help

livesportshd.net/sky-sports-action

You’re welcome. ;)

Safferbeauty

Expert Member
I dont have Sky etc... I ususally use this one website but it appears they not showing the game only the Bulls game

greg0205

Honorary Master
I dont have Sky etc... I ususally use this one website but it appears they not showing the game only the Bulls game

Post #1582

Copy and paste the url into a browser. When the game loads, bottom right for full screen. It's adaptive so if your connection is good enough, it'll play in 720p

sand_man

Honorary Master
Well that's it then......end of the game for the Brumbies.

Looked like the Bulls were the team playing with 14! Shocking performance from them!!

Been another disappointing weekend from a SA perspective! Sharks losing to Jags, Bulls to Brumbies. Not seeing much to get excited about. Let's see what our Bok squad looks like later tonight but I really don't think England have much to fear...

sand_man

Honorary Master
Wtf??!

970318047cb0cbc645d2fea4333fe4b2.jpg

sand_man

Honorary Master
Assistant ref sleeping

Kolisi knocks on stretching for the try line. Not called. Stormers have attacking scrum instead of Lions put in. Score.

Last edited:

Sl8er

Executive Member
Well done Rhule.
Well done.
That's that then.

Well done on winning the game Lions.