Supersonic Air Fibre Speed tests and service reviews

Theren_O

Does Anyone have any feedback for us regarding their experience with Air Fibre?
I would really love to hear

Nurple Derple

Honorary Master
It's starting to get fishy that there's no speed tests from users yet and there's still no performance test article from MyBB.

khetan

I ordered last week Monday, and team came out to do an install today. No signal, although I'm in the coverage area/map. They will go back and possibly "reorientate or add additional equipment to the Midrand-based base station". Lets see.

AadilG

I ordered last week Monday, and team came out to do an install today. No signal, although I'm in the coverage area/map. They will go back and possibly "reorientate or add additional equipment to the Midrand-based base station". Lets see.

Same issue with a buddy of mine. In the coverage area, tower is 3.5kms away but no signal . JHB lenasia area

AadilG

I have applied

Waiting for someone to call me back

just an Update

i have applied on Thursday , got an email and sms confirmation

got this sms and email last night . will provide more as it happens
"
Dear Aadil,

Your AirFibre order for:

Lenasia 
has been sent to our installation team . kindly note that the SLA
for installation is 3 -5 working days. You will be kept in the loop regarding the status of your installation!

Got any questions? Contact us on WhatsApp 086 178 7377

Bright Regards
The Supersonic Team

AadilG

just an Update

i have applied on Thursday , got an email and sms confirmation

got this sms and email last night . will provide more as it happens
"
Dear Aadil,

Your AirFibre order for:

Lenasia 
has been sent to our installation team . kindly note that the SLA
for installation is 3 -5 working days. You will be kept in the loop regarding the status of your installation!

Got any questions? Contact us on WhatsApp 086 178 7377

Bright Regards
The Supersonic Team
Just an Update

got a call this morning saying my application is now on hold. They need to do upgrades to some of the towers in my area. Turnaround time 90 days.

nmccullo

Just an Update

got a call this morning saying my application is now on hold. They need to do upgrades to some of the towers in my area. Turnaround time 90 days.
That is ridiculous. Why advertise and allow people to apply when they don't seem to have the basic infrastructure/equipment in place? A bit undercooked it seems...

rana786

they are not showing anymore coverage for Air Fibre product. Seems they just advertise the product without testing.

webyep

I just got a call from SuperSonic saying that there is a delay in equipment - no timeframe, and wanting to see if they can offer me a different SuperSonic product in the meantime... I assume something went bad with the rollout. I'm in PE and haven't even placed an order.