Supersonic Air Fibre Speed tests and service reviews

CapoPlays

Just an update

Month of installation was free and i was not charged.

when fibre was down in the area, Air Fibre was up and running.

no down time as yet , stable , Speeds has been good
whats the price ? im waiting for them to start deployment in capetown since im stuck on vuma reach best i can get is 40/10 i need faster upload speeds lol

• Love
Reactions: Yuu

davyb

whats the price ? im waiting for them to start deployment in capetown since im stuck on vuma reach best i can get is 40/10 i need faster upload speeds lol
remember this is not the air fibre you know but more like wisp with different equipment and sets up a link between your house and a base station

CapoPlays

remember this is not the air fibre you know but more like wisp with different equipment and sets up a link between your house and a base station
nope its not WISP , this is Wireless Fibre / Air Fibre

Basically, Fibre deployed to a Mobile Tower and high end antennae's attached

Every house gets an line of sight antennae with a ONT installed

Laymans term its one moerse wifi connection lol

I work with these tech i fully understand the technology supersonic is deploying , i hate it its not the best of the best but it get the job done

Plus its kind very expensive to rollout but much more quicker deployment

Im interested because of the upload speeds , im stuck with a poormans fibre aka Vuma Reach where we're limited to 40/10 because i only use fibre for whatsapp i dont have servers , media servers and other IoT LOL

Openserve is deploying around me and when i consulted them they said "maybe" they'll consider my area in future financial years which basically means = no

Reactions: Yuu

davyb

nope its not WISP , this is Wireless Fibre / Air Fibre

Basically, Fibre deployed to a Mobile Tower and high end antennae's attached

Every house gets an line of sight antennae with a ONT installed

Laymans term its one moerse wifi connection lol

I work with these tech i fully understand the technology supersonic is deploying , i hate it its not the best of the best but it get the job done

Plus its kind very expensive to rollout but much more quicker deployment

Im interested because of the upload speeds , im stuck with a poormans fibre aka Vuma Reach where we're limited to 40/10 because i only use fibre for whatsapp i dont have servers , media servers and other IoT LOL

Openserve is deploying around me and when i consulted them they said "maybe" they'll consider my area in future financial years which basically means = no
Nope this is closer to WISP then fibre, same principle better equipment. Similar to what Bitco provided using a fibre backbone.