Supersonic LTE off to a bad start

MrMaph

You guys should have a separate account for this things. Its cheaper to have multiple bank accounts these days.
Having an account for debit orders and online payments if the best option to isolate everything from the main account where you keep the bulk of your money.

Dianysis

Expert Member
Anyone else having issues?
My router lights are all green etc - but no internet access whatsoever.

Draconia2

Expert Member
Dunno wts is going on with the rollover too.... Everything is backwards

BigBear

Expert Member
Its on those papers you should have received from them.

Tried them as well doesn’t seem to work.

Guess i will need to contact support.

EDIT: had to wait for Incorrect Username/Password Time Out, worked with HUAWEI app. Tx

Last edited:

Nick1098

Getting terrible latency here in Cape Town on supersonic, anyone else got this? I have a sim from super Sonic and a MTN prepaid sim,and the MTN one is great but the supersonic one sucks and I can't change the APN to MTN,any advice?

hjst45

Getting terrible latency here in Cape Town on supersonic, anyone else got this? I have a sim from super Sonic and a MTN prepaid sim,and the MTN one is great but the supersonic one sucks and I can't change the APN to MTN,any advice?
Switch ISP

Draconia2

Expert Member
Have they closed down ?

My internet is off since last night, support doesn't reply and the manager who's contact number I have does not bother to read.

elf_lord_ZC5

Executive Member
Have they closed down ?

My internet is off since last night, support doesn't reply and the manager who's contact number I have does not bother to read.
In the current climate, who knows, they might have gone into hibernation, and forgot to setup any redirects.

Draconia2

Expert Member
Called the office - number goes through but extensions are all dead .

Managers still not answering

Whatsapp support is dead

Daruk

Honorary Master
Anyone else having issues?
My router lights are all green etc - but no internet access whatsoever.
I had this issue twice this month but fixed it (hopefully permanently) yesterday:

1585207892095.png

My APN list was set to Auto. Changing it to Supersonic as the default fixed it. The first time it happened to me, they eventually got me to reset to factory defaults on the modem and I had to set it all up again... I think it's trying to connect to MTN instead of Supersonic.