SuperSport launching permanent eSports channel

Baxteen

Honorary Master
is that 4 Multichoice articles today Kevin? or am I counting one of yesterdays for today?

Baxteen

Honorary Master
MultiChoice is holding a press event today. More articles coming. I have not been counting.
I figured it was something like that.

Please hammer them with the difficuilt questions posted in the forum on some of the articles if you get a chance

Cereal_Killer

Forging
Good idea, but this will still not get me back into the over priced and repeating DSTV

Neoprod

Honorary Master
Hoping for live stream coverage of games via satellite so I can finally give godawful Twitch the finger.

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
Hoping for live stream coverage of games via satellite so I can finally give godawful Twitch the finger.
Twitch works perfectly fine for me. You can always contact Ebrahim Johnson, and he can tell you to upgrade your line lol

Neoprod

Honorary Master
Twitch works perfectly fine for me. You can always contact Ebrahim Johnson, and he can tell you to upgrade your line lol

It is a buffering heap of pig excrement...I can live stream from Youbtube 720p60fps but Twitch will play a few seconds and then buffer. Forget that.

If a tournament I want to watch is only available on Twitch, I rather wait till the next day and watch the Youtube uploads.

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
It is a buffering heap of pig excrement...I can live stream from Youbtube 720p60fps but Twitch will play a few seconds and then buffer. Forget that.

If a tournament I want to watch is only available on Twitch, I rather wait till the next day and watch the Youtube uploads.
But most of the complaints are around Twitch anyway. Reckon its just unfortunately something which either works or it doesnt.

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones

Twitch is VERY dependant on your specific ISP's back end routing. You can have a 100mb/s line and lag, or have a 4mb/s line and stream perfectly.

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones
On topic though, a step in the right direction. ESPN has been doing esports for a while now.

The NBA is launching an esports league too.

Purply

Expert Member

Use livestreamer