Surrendered guns 'used by criminals'

Freshy-ZN

Executive Member
Who would've thought huh?

My unlicensed firearms are still safely locked up under my supervision, no ways Im surrendering them to criminals.

RichardP

Banned
I think the article is a but sensationalist.... meaning the 90% corrupt Police members are really giving the honest 10% a bad name. :D

OR

The Crime syndicates ARE the police themselves..:eek:

froggytoo

Banned
To be expected. Who do we have to thank, definitely not the Boland Bank! Take an well educated guess.

Leitmotif

Expert Member
Nothing the pro-gun groups haven't been pointing out for ages. Now imagine what the supply is like for the criminals, considering all of the hand-ins related to the FCA[2000]... must be like christmas and birthdays rolled up into one.

spiderz

Honorary Master
I say they should just scrap the damm gun laws and give everyone guns. If everyone have guns, it will make it a hell of a lot more difficult to commit a crime. (The Criminals work place then becomes a bit more dangerous for them)

Leitmotif

Expert Member
Not everyone. Mentally unbalanced people, drug abusers and family abusers would be my first pick on the 'No you can't have one' list. One of my favourite arguments for guns, though, is that you can't beat a woman who has a gun ;)