Surtie Inheritance Scam

I love how angry IOL is with the banks that any story against them they'll carry happily
(Note IOL also support Jacob Zuma and the infamous Diamond Ponzi boss Louis Liebenberg)

And it's so nice they'll be willing to bail out Eskom/Transnet when they get paid

He added that they cannot disclose its content at this stage, except to say that the plaintiffs have made a “generous offer” to rescue the country’s current energy crisis and rail and port crisis ( Eskom / Transnet).

I love how angry IOL is with the banks that any story against them they'll carry happily
(Note IOL also support Jacob Zuma and the infamous Diamond Ponzi boss Louis Liebenberg)

And it's so nice they'll be willing to bail out Eskom/Transnet when they get paid

He added that they cannot disclose its content at this stage, except to say that the plaintiffs have made a “generous offer” to rescue the country’s current energy crisis and rail and port crisis ( Eskom / Transnet).

I cant see why Eskom would NOT sign this agreement.

I mean, if total Eskom debt is R420Bn and the deal is for R750Bn - lootfreely house, cadres & co is gonna line up at the new gravy train station. I mean, what the hell else are they gonna do with R330Bn spare (assuming they use all R420Bn to square debt in the first place).

its a no-brainer surely

What KAK is this?!

I thought we all going to get our share of R1,350,000,000,000 !!! Now they want to bail out SOE's? Surely all the investors need to be bailed out 1st? Im phoning Pastoor Johan, this is BS!

Back