Suspected Islamists behead 10 in Mozambique village: sources

ForceFate

Honorary Master
https://www.enca.com/africa/suspected-islamists-behead-10-in-mozambique-village-sources

MAPUTO - Suspected Islamists have beheaded 10 people in a village attack in northern Mozambique, local sources told AFP.

Among those dead from this weekend's attack were children.

The attack occurred in Monjane, a village not far from Palma, a small town gearing up to be the country's new natural gas hub.

"We were informed about this tragedy," Palma's administrator David Machimbuko told AFP, with the information also confirmed by a local religious leader, who blamed Islamists.

Mozambique's state broadcaster also reported on "10 persons decapitated" in the Palma area.

Police were expected to give a news conference later on Tuesday.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
A terrorist is a terrorist. When they start saying Christian Terrorist and Jewish Terrorist, then we can talk again.
LOL

What's wrong with calling them Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Islamic terrorists if that's what they are?

If a Buddhist commits a terrorist act targeting innocent civilians in the name of his faith, why shouldn't he be labelled a "Buddhist terrorist"?

ForceFate

Honorary Master
LOL

What's wrong with calling them Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Islamic terrorists if that's what they are?

If a Buddhist commits a terrorist act targeting innocent civilians in the name of his faith, why shouldn't he be labelled a "Buddhist terrorist"?
Hardly happens. They always find something to call them :D

Like mentally unstable

Devviem

Expert Member
Islam is not producing terrorists. Open your eyes.
Oh yea I forgot, Islam is a religion of peace and love and will never be able to inspire people to become radical terrorist. When these normal terrorist call out "Allahu Akbar" before they blow themself to bits, it is just to spread more love and to show everyone that they do not follow Islam...

Lord Farquart

Expert Member
There was this rhyme we back in primary school.
"10 Masbiekers is op pad
Om te gaan kyk hoe lyk die stad
...."

End of the rhyme they are all dead. Wonder if a Masbieker and a Mosambieker is the same thing? The numbers add up though. Totally irrelvant drivel, but I thought about it as I read the title.

Last edited:

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
There was this rhyme we back in primary school.
"10 Masbiekers is op pad
Om te gaan kyk hoe lyk die stad
...."

End of the rhyme they are all dead. Wonder if a Masbieker and a Mosambieker is the same thing? The numbers add up thoug. Totally irrelvant drivel, but I thought about it as I read the title.
Jesus, now I remember that one! What the fck is a Masbieker? :crylaugh: