Suspected Islamists behead 10 in Mozambique village: sources

FrankCastle

Executive Member
I already proved your interaction statement false.
But that argument has nothing to do with, this does it?
Again, is "true" islam being practised in muslim majority countries that uphold shariah law? Its a simple question.

saturnz

Honorary Master
Your point is specifically interacting with muslims, not those supporting my views who might or might not classify themselves as muslims.
uhmmm, no my point has not to do with you specifically interacting with muslims, thats just something you made up

saturnz

Honorary Master
But that argument has nothing to do with, this does it?
Again, is "true" islam being practised in muslim majority countries that uphold shariah law? Its a simple question.
Iraq was relatively peaceful during a dictatorship, it is now in a democracy, if you want to describe the current democracy as peaceful and use that to justify that muslims live peacefully under democracy, then you go with that observation

the fact that you have to describe something as a muslim majority country because no such thing as a muslim country exists should tell you something

FrankCastle

Executive Member
Iraq was relatively peaceful during a dictatorship, it is now in a democracy, if you want to describe the current democracy as peaceful and use that to justify that muslims live peacefully under democracy, then you go with that observation
Does this peace include the torture and executions attributed to the butcher of Baghdad?

FrankCastle

Executive Member
uhmmm, no my point has not to do with you specifically interacting with muslims, thats just something you made up
You only wish i made it up, since the thought of muslims out there re-evaluating their beliefs is unheard of right?
Look again.

saturnz

Honorary Master
You only wish i made it up, since the thought of muslims out there re-evaluating their beliefs is unheard of right?
Look again.
are you suggesting I didn't re-evaluate my beliefs?

once again your assumptions/premises are beyond ludicrous, and yes you made it up because it suited your narrative, now all of a sudden, interactions are not relevant, because it doesn't suit your narrative.

saturnz

Honorary Master
A concentration or slave camp is relativity peaceful, does that make it just.
shifting goal posts again, did you say anything about what is "just" and muslims living in democracies? no you didn't, you used the words "peaceful" and "non controversial"

your dishonesty is coming through strongly now

rietrot

Honorary Master
Interesting development this.
So Islamists kill what technically amounts to "Russian invaders".

This is when a terrorist exercises his right to observe defensive jihad - aka Stage 1.
No wtf. There's no invaders. The Russians and the Chinese are invited in, what does Islam say about killing guests you've invited?

I won't be surprised if you are pretending to be highly religious in real life and have this fake anti-religion persona on the Internet.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
No wtf. There's no invaders. The Russians and the Chinese are invited in, what does Islam say about killing guests you've invited?

I won't be surprised if you are pretending to be highly religious in real life and have this fake anti-religion persona on the Internet.
Unless there's an alternative explanation a mercenary is not an invited guest.
What makes you think I'm feigning my true beliefs?

FrankCastle

Executive Member
shifting goal posts again, did you say anything about what is "just" and muslims living in democracies? no you didn't, you used the words "peaceful" and "non controversial"

your dishonesty is coming through strongly now
But but you still think living under the Baghdad butcher is generally peaceful.