Suspected Islamists behead 10 in Mozambique village: sources

Sollie

Executive Member
The great eagle is high up on it's perch just north of you jihadis and it's watching you. Fire from hell will come raining down soon soon.
... or small little things called Corona you take home, where after you are forever cursed by your people.

surface

Executive Member
You only wish i made it up, since the thought of muslims out there re-evaluating their beliefs is unheard of right?
Look again.
I would have you know that his father was a hindu and mother a christian and his rest of family was mix of religious beliefs/atheists. He evaluated all the beliefs and made his current decision. Don't mock him.

Mar Vin

Expert Member
Well at the rate that Islam is producing terrorist how can you not think any terrorist is not Islam?
Total BS.....school shootings In the states are carried out by terrorists.....Most def either Christian or Jew. We all know why their not labelled in anyway besides mental.

Mar Vin

Expert Member
I have opened my eyes long ago son!

Religion is bullshyt, Islam being the worst of the three top ones!
Clearly not son.....

Christianity is the worst of it all. Most of the worlds atrocities over centuries were carried out by so called Christian nations, so called god fearing men. Jy praat baie kak jy.

Brenden_E

Expert Member
Total BS.....school shootings In the states are carried out by terrorists.....Most def either Christian or Jew. We all know why their not labelled in anyway besides mental.
Can you imagine the level of indoctrination this poor fella has?
I have yet to see a school shooter manifesto where the motivation was or inspired by religion. Islamic terrorists are called just that because "ALLAH AKBAR GIVE ME MY VIRGINS!"

Mar Vin

Expert Member
Can you imagine the level of indoctrination this poor fella has?
I have yet to see a school shooter manifesto where the motivation was or inspired by religion. Islamic terrorists are called just that because "ALLAH AKBAR GIVE ME MY VIRGINS!"
Dummy, they claim to do it in the name of Allah, so If I claim to kill in the name of Jesus does that make me an actual Christian? don't be so d@mn gullible.....

Mar Vin

Expert Member
Besides...Any muslim carrying out any act without shouting the k@k you say they do would be labelled an Islamic Terrorist based only on the fact that he's muslim. Why is this not the case for everyone? Stop being so closed minded boet.

Brenden_E

Expert Member
Dummy, they claim to do it in the name of Allah, so If I claim to kill in the name of Jesus does that make me an actual Christian? don't be so d@mn gullible.....
Guys, there's a whole bunch of Islamists out there pretending to kill people in the name of Allah to make Islam look bad. Mkay!

Someone needs to lay off the whakkie tabakkie.

schumi

Honorary Master
Jihadists stage series of fresh attacks in northern Mozambique

The latest series of attacks were staged between Monday afternoon through Tuesday morning and left hospitals, schools, a bank and construction equipment destroyed and ransacked.

Suspected Islamist militants who have wreaked havoc in northern Mozambique for more than two years went on a rampage attacking several villages over a 24-hour period, police and local authorities said on Tuesday.
The latest series of attacks were staged between Monday afternoon through Tuesday morning and left hospitals, schools, a bank and construction equipment destroyed and ransacked.
Police sources told AFP that militants on Monday attacked two villages in the districts of Muidumbe and Quissanga, located some 150 kilometres (90 miles) apart.
In Muidumbe they “set fire to shipyards, trucks and bulldozers” belonging to a bridge construction firm, said one police source.
Before the raid, the attackers used loudhailers to warn villagers “not to run away but stay inside the house,” the source said.
On Tuesday morning, the insurgents staged another attack in Muidumbe district.
More at:

Mekon

Yes but these muslims are still in Stage 1 ( defensive jihad) - and just so people know Im not BS about the stages -here are the same Somalies and how they "adapt" to US society.

They really are ungrateful miscreants. Want to live in the west but feel the need to bring everything down to their level. Why don't they go back to their sh1thole?