• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Suspects on trial for murder and rape of Hannah Cornelius

jack_spratt

They had to have this kind of brutality in them in the first place.

It could be class hatred instead.

What makes you think it is?
Could be a class issue.

Because Coloured men raped a white girl, and looking at our racial past its not illogical that the crime was racially motivated.

ambroseg1

Executive Member
These things would have treated a woman in that car of any race the same way. It is BS that they would have treated a coloured or black female better.

R13...

Honorary Master
Could be a class issue.

Because Coloured men raped a white girl, and looking at our racial past its not illogical that the crime was racially motivated.
What in our past makes you take the giant leap that this must be racially motivated?

jack_spratt

What did apartheid do to cause those scum to rape the girl? You keep saying it must racially motivated yet won't elaborate on how it is so.
Well, apartheid separated different peoples and this legacy remains with us today.

These guys perhaps never had a white girl and then wanted one. Thats my summation.

Really this case shocked me. I mean one could state it's just another life lost in SA. But she was such a lovely girl. Was even concerned with them stealing her grandmother's car. I hope the monsters rot in jail for most if not all of their lives. We don't want them back on the streets that for sure. Preferably never.

jack_spratt

Of course not. But they are rapists. All they want is a female. I have never before heard it come to light that a rapist chose not to rape another person due to their race.
Rape is often used as a weapon against people who are different(race. tribe, ethnicity, religion) to the rapist. This is done on mass or individually. Its actually very common around the world and over the centuries. I'm surprised you are ignorant of this global issue.

See a few links:

Rape as a weapon of genocide

Genocidal Rape

ambroseg1

Executive Member
Rape is often used as a weapon against people who are different(race. tribe, ethnicity, religion) to the rapist. This is done on mass or individually. Its actually very common around the world and over the centuries. I'm surprised you are ignorant of this global issue.

See a few links:

Rape as a weapon of genocide

Genocidal Rape
Consider me schooled. My apologies for not keeping up on rape trivia.