Suspects on trial for murder and rape of Hannah Cornelius

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Rape is often used as a weapon against people who are different(race. tribe, ethnicity, religion) to the rapist. This is done on mass or individually. Its actually very common around the world and over the centuries. I'm surprised you are ignorant of this global issue.

See a few links:

Rape as a weapon of genocide

Genocidal Rape
I doubt this calibre of thugs even know what genocide is. This was just opportunistic rape. It happens all the time.

Cr419

Executive Member
I doubt this calibre of thugs even know what genocide is. This was just opportunistic rape. It happens all the time.
These things walking around Stellenbosch is so high on drugs I wonder if most even knows their own names. I doubt they have the brain capacity to even think about genocide(probably don't even know what the word means). And the one given these braindead fools so much credit is probably not to different to them...

I had one if these dumb things tried to break in here a few months ago, walked around with an axe breaking things, didn't even give a crap about the cameras, looked straight at them. Could barely walk in a straight line.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
These things walking around Stellenbosch is so high on drugs I wonder if most even knows their own names. I doubt they have the brain capacity to even think about genocide(probably don't even know what the word means). And the one given these braindead fools so much credit is probably not to different to them...

I had one if these dumb things tried to break in here a few months ago, walked around with an axe breaking things, didn't even give a crap about the cameras, looked straight at them. Could barely walk in a straight line.
Exactly. The area has a sizeable white population. I'm of the opinion that there would've been similar attacks and messages around the same time this poor young lady was attacked.

Cr419

Executive Member
Exactly. The area has a sizeable white population. I'm of the opinion that there would've been similar attacks and messages around the same time this poor young lady was attacked.
Our group of students were actually attacked and robber twice over the the last 2 weeks. Non are white.

animehero

People take drugs all the time. Thousands of people in fact.

Are you saying that if you take drugs you might rape?
No. I was agreeing with noxibox that you are more likely to do something you might have been on the fence about if you are under the influences of substances, especially uncontrolled substance abuse.

"Drugs that are psychoactive, such as cannabis, alcohol, ecstasy and heroin, have the ability to affect your mood. They can arouse certain emotions or dampen down others. This may be why you use them. The changes in your mood or behaviour caused by drugs are the result of changes to your brain. This is also the part of you that controls your mental health. "

Source - http://www.drugs.ie/drugs_info/about_drugs/mental_health/

EDIT: to be 100% clear, I'm not saying drugs made them do it.They had that sickness in them all along, but the use of drugs didn't help the situation either.

Read into it what you like.
You are pushing a racial agenda based on your personal views, not the evidence presented in the case.

Its mere speculation, we probably wont have full story ever. If you look at the time the crime was committed, it leans more towards "crime of opportunity" than racial hatred.

The guys thought they could sell the car, for money. Probably for more drugs, because that's how some drug addicts operate.

Last edited:

ambroseg1

Executive Member
Rape is often used as a weapon against people who are different(race. tribe, ethnicity, religion) to the rapist. This is done on mass or individually. Its actually very common around the world and over the centuries. I'm surprised you are ignorant of this global issue.

See a few links:

Rape as a weapon of genocide

Genocidal Rape
So I just remembered in the Dros thread you pleaded that, that tragedy not be about race. Yet here you drag it in, kicking and screaming? Why is that?

jack_spratt

Why don't you quote from a news article or other source to prove your white on white claim?
I assumed it was white on white. I have read again between the lines and it appears the child is black.
Still a disgusting crime and perhaps he was motivated racially(?), thinking he could get away with this crime.

I dont discriminate.

ambroseg1

Executive Member
I assumed it was white on white. I have read again between the lines and it appears the child is black.
Still a disgusting crime and perhaps he was motivated racially(?), thinking he could get away with this crime.

I dont discriminate.
You missed quite a big lines there. Almost everybody knew it was two different races in the Dros rape. You see how people could think you are racist based on your comments?

But hey.....if it was white raping white, why not state that? You said not to bring race into it? Why not say "it was white on white, thus race can't be an issue"??

jack_spratt

You missed quite a big lines there. Almost everybody knew it was two different races in the Dros rape. You see how people could think you are racist based on your comments?

But hey.....if it was white raping white, why not state that? You said not to bring race into it? Why not say "it was white on white, thus race can't be an issue"??
Hmm, well I believed it was white on white. I mean it is the Dros....

I did wonder why black twitter was involved though. I assumed it was because they wanted to highlight horrible white on white crime?