Switching to Axxess Fiber is the worst choice we made .

TEXTILE GUY

Honorary Master
So, looks like we are back on the fibre highway ...... after days of waiting. Thank the person we spoke to, and thank you for that awesome 30 minute wait on the phone.

FYI, although not on the website ..... if you have paid, but get no joy from Axxess, send POP to payments@axxess.co.za.
Apparently all the mail addresses available on the site are the wrong ones.

Also, your 0860 number ..... I simply cant AXXESS it, and despite reporting this a few times, seems nobody gives a rats rump ............. try calling yourself, dont take my word for it.

The Axxess Lady

Axxess Representative
Company Rep
So, looks like we are back on the fibre highway ...... after days of waiting. Thank the person we spoke to, and thank you for that awesome 30 minute wait on the phone.

FYI, although not on the website ..... if you have paid, but get no joy from Axxess, send POP to payments@axxess.co.za.
Apparently all the mail addresses available on the site are the wrong ones.

Also, your 0860 number ..... I simply cant AXXESS it, and despite reporting this a few times, seems nobody gives a rats rump ............. try calling yourself, dont take my word for it.

Hi there, glad you are back online and we apologies for all the inconveniences caused. Our 24/7 support is available on 0861 300 900.

GhostSixFour

Username approved by US Airforce
Hi there, glad you are back online and we apologies for all the inconveniences caused. Our 24/7 support is available on 0861 300 900.

Wow. If you were a superhero, your super power would be missing the point.

He has valid compliants that your links and details is broken, but you just apologise and say its great that he's back. Sort out your website. And don't take 2 months to reply...

Nikkel

Expert Member
Wow. If you were a superhero, your super power would be missing the point.

He has valid compliants that your links and details is broken, but you just apologise and say its great that he's back. Sort out your website. And don't take 2 months to reply...
...or not one single fuq was given... :unsure:

maessof

Yeah access fiber has been terrible for me aswell,
I have had far more consistent service with Telkom LTE the previous two years, Have to wait for long periods of time to get an answer at there call centre, they don't reply to tickets on there site anymore.
And after all that they don't fix it.
I just really really regret having chosen Axxess.
Axxess waist my time 2019.

Smokey mcpot

Expert Member
So i was in the process of joining axxess as well... Asked them to give me a call regarding packages on offer. Got a request for address so that they could give me all info needed.

Suddenly i got an email saying a technician is on his way to do installation and an invoice. I immediately responded asking to call me before sending anyone as I already have a line installed but wanna speak to axxess before doing anything. Get a response that i will be called.

Yesterday got an email that an installation has been completed along with an invoice... Wtf???

Emailed them to confirm nobody called me and that no installation was done as per their email. Asked them not to proceed with application as nobody has contacted me as per my request yet and their phone lines are always 30 minutes on hold before i eventually end the call because i have stuff to do other than holding for hours.
No response yet. Definitely not going with them

Smokey mcpot

Expert Member
Just an update... Have not yet been live on any fibre and still no response on any of my emails to axxess.

Boom yesterday they send me an email stating failure to pay.
Never given them any go ahead for fibre, never had anyone call me, never had anyone at my house and never even had fibre active since trying to contact them. Yet they are stating i owe them money.

Have sent them another useless email and tried calling again only to get the voicemail saying call lines are too busy and call drops.

The Axxess Lady

Axxess Representative
Company Rep
Just an update... Have not yet been live on any fibre and still no response on any of my emails to axxess.

Boom yesterday they send me an email stating failure to pay.
Never given them any go ahead for fibre, never had anyone call me, never had anyone at my house and never even had fibre active since trying to contact them. Yet they are stating i owe them money.

Have sent them another useless email and tried calling again only to get the voicemail saying call lines are too busy and call drops.

Hi there, that doesn't look right. I would like to investigate and look into this. Please PM me your account details so I can assist.

Hemps

Honorary Master
Are Axxess and Openweb the same thing, having deja vu of people who have dealt with Openweb.

Smokey mcpot

Expert Member
Are Axxess and Openweb the same thing, having deja vu of people who have dealt with Openweb.

My package will be with octotel. Have contacted a different isp as well as octotel, both have been great so far responding to emails within a hour.

ProfA

Honorary Master
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Still waiting for a reply to any of my queries logged with you.
This ^ too will be ignored. Afrihost and Axxess are the same company, yet Axxess can really learn something from the Afrihost reps. They at least pretend to give a fuq

mister

Executive Member
Axxess can really learn something from the Afrihost reps. They at least pretend to give a fuq

Yep... I've given the Afrihost guys a real hard time and I've felt bad because you can see they actually do care and get as frustrated as we get...

But geesh... Axxess on the other hand... they really just don't give a flying fuq, and as for Axxess Ladybot... totally convinced it's a bot because the only thing she/it ever says is, "Please PM me your account details so I can assist," and then nothing happens.

Dark Agent

Expert Member
I wish I read this thread before.

Avoid Axxess at all cost. Even after 2 months they never sort out there issues.
The average call time is over 25mins.
Easy to take money from account but provide 0 service.
Always making stories.